NYX Professional Makeup Dewy Finish Setting Spray

3.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this I always use this with my mac charged water I have plenty bottles of this product helps make up stay on

Good finishing spray, but I wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin. I say this because it has the most STRONG scent of alcohol. It smells revolting. It doesn't give me a very dewy finish but it does keep my makeup on all day. I give it a 4/5 as it keeps my makeup looking smooth and set all day :)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I like this mainly to dampen my sponges or to cocktail with other setting sprays. On its own on my combo skin it is a little too dewy, but if I mix it with a matte setting spray, it gives a more natural finish. I'd assume that it is better straight-up on drier skinned makeup users. While it isn't my favorite on its own, it has its uses, and I probably will repurchase and continue to use it as I have described since it is easily accessible and very affordable.

A horrible setting spray! I got this because my Mac fix+ spray is soon empty and I wanted to see what the hype about this was….
First, this makes my face feel thight and and the mist is absolutely terrible! Also, it is wayyy smaller than you think.
All in all, this is horrible. It may be cheap, but not worth it at all!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

The name of this product is misleading. I do not get a dewy finish whatsoever. I even sprayed one side with this and the other side with UD's setting spray and there was no difference in dewiness. Also the nozzle sucks and would shoot out huge droplets at a time. I ended up pouring it into a different bottle. However, I must say, it does set my makeup really well and makes it last longer. No noticeable chemically scent either. I probably wouldn't repurchase this dewy one again, but plan on trying the matte setting spray by NYX next. I bought mine at Ulta. $7.99 for 2 oz.

If you are thinking about getting this spray do it. It is a part of my holy grail makeup base and when I use it on top of my Lancôme foundation my makeup does not budge.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I was looking for powder alternatives that would help me set my makeup, as I have had no luck with setting powders and there's no love lost between us. I tried this setting spray, mostly because I like NYX but I have had no luck with this either. It broke me out everytime I used it - I am certain it was this product as I have a fairly consistent makeup routine otherwise - and even though my makeup did last longer, it felt drying on the skin and ultimately it was not worth the pimples.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my current everyday setting spray. For my dry skin, it gives me a dewy finish, intensifies my highlight and keeps my makeup on throughout my work shifts. The only down side is it doesn't make powders blend seamlessly into your skin. Other than that, I think it's a great product for the price.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my go to setting spray. I love the finish it gives my makeup and it gives my makeup better staying power.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Sometimes this goes on really flawlessly and makes me look dewy. But other times, it dries my skin out. Usually in the winter. It also makes my pores much more prominent. Everyone's skin is different, try it at least once.