NYX Professional Makeup Dewy Finish Setting Spray

3.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol

Nothing special. I'm using Mac Fix + , I think it supposed to work the same way but it doesn't. To me this is a miss. I prefer Mac fix, it's the best spray so far. This spray is probably good if u have nothing to top up with. It doesn't result a dewy look at all, Mac fix does it for me. It has strong alcohol smell. I'm planning to finish it all up (quickly) and put some Macs fix juice into the bottle, for travel.

+ Also makeup sets better with Macs Fix. NYX spray just left weird rings round each pore, it also turned foundation to a orange color, strange.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I don't feel like this was anything spectacular. It honestly just felt like alcohol water on my face. I do feel like this mildly broke me out, because I have sensitive skin. I did use up my whole bottle, because i don't like to waste products. Probably not the best option if you also have sensitive skin. I would suggest Mario badescu rosewater spray, or the urban decay all nighter.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I have a bottle of this that is almost used up. I hadn't used any setting spray for a while--just got out of the habit. So I used it the other day and I was astonished at the end of the day how good my makeup still looked. Been using it everyday since. I don't think it gives my skin a dewy look when first applied or later in the day. Going to buy more of this for sure. A product that does what it claims to do and it's cheap. No need for a high end version. Works for me.

I used this for a few months. It does not work as well as urban decay setting spray. I would pass on this in the future.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I RAVE about this. It was/is my first setting spray, and I cannot think of a reason to justify trying any other setting spray. After applying powder/concealer/powder/foundation/powder to keep my face from sliding away after a few hours, this mist replenishes the soft natural look of bare skin. It keeps everything held together after many hours of being outside, working, exercising, etc. I used this setting spray generously on my wedding day, and *thumbs up* stayed absolutely perfect. Never budged, never became too matte, never became to shiny, everything stayed as fresh as when it had been applied. The price is just right for someone whom (as I phrase) "Enjoys beauty on a budget". And the results are marvelous

A - O.K. for sensitive skin!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

A year ago I bought the UD "all nighter" setting spray and promptly returned it after the first use- I didn't notice enough of a difference to justify the $35 price tag. That experience convinced me that setting sprays are a waste of money. But I recently bought this one because it was much cheaper, and I figured it couldn't hurt. And omg, how was I living without this stuff? I've been using it for a week, and I can't believe how much better my makeup looks and lasts! This totally keeps my makeup from getting cakey or dry looking throughout the day. I don't notice much of a glow, or really any "dewy-ness," but it makes my makeup look so much softer and more natural. After a 12+ day of makeup-wearing, my makeup is still perfect by the time I need to wash my face at night. I LOVE this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was very disappointed in this setting spray because I usually like NYX products. I bought it because my makeup wears off and smears a lot by the end of the day so I thought that it would help it stay in place and stay on all day but it didn't make my makeup last at all and my makeup still smeared. It didn't do much to help at all actually. When you first spray it on your face it makes your face feel finished and it gives it a nice glow but other than that it didn't make a difference to my face makeup.

So, this product is pretty great. I'll be honest, I'm not going to shell out the extra $$$ for a high end setting spray. I'm in college, and don't have that kind of money. This is a great alternative product. It sets my makeup and helps it last at least 6+ hours a day.

I really recommend it. I think I'm on my fourth bottle now :]

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am a setting spray junkie, and I have oily skin that makes my makeup smear and smudge. I tried this because I was tired of making the trade-off of having oil-free skin but getting that matte "cake face" look. While this product does not prolong the wear of my foundation, it DOES make me look prettyyyy darn "dewy"-- almost TOO dewy. It really accentuates my highlighted areas and takes away the powdery look that matte foundations can give. I liked using this product last winter because it gave me that summer glow I was lacking, but I will probably not repurchase once I'm out since it did not make my makeup last longer. However, if you don't have a problem with your makeup lasting or you have naturally dry skin, I would recommend this product!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this was the first setting spray that i tried and it kept my makeup in place, as well as gave me a glow that pressed/setting powders could not. although it gave the appearance of moisturized skin, the feel of this spray is reminiscent of hairspray. it was somewhat drying but not enough to cause any kind of reaction. it may not be good for someone with sensitive skin. i liked the finish but now i am able to get a glowy finish with rosewater and other facial sprays that are actually hydrating. i think they are a better option for long term healthy skin.