NYX Professional Makeup Dewy Finish Setting Spray

3.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Looove it. it makes my makeup stay all day and is so much cheaper than any other setting spray that i can find, especially with these kind of results. can really tell the difference when i've used it and when i havent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I can't seem to understand the great review about this product because the only way to describe it is RUBBISH! My experience with this setting spray was an absolute disaster!

Bought this around the £8 mark as I was looking for something that would give me that dewy glow that I'm always after, instead, an hour after spraying this, my face looked like someone had marinated my face in oil then left it out in the sun to dry. It was horrible. I didn't get the dewy look I was promised, my makeup looked as though it was melting off my face and transferred so bad! I hate this setting spray so much and would not be repurchasing nor recommend!

For the price and the size of product that you get, it is not worth it at all. I would recommend the L'Oreal Infallible Fix and Mist which is much cheaper and does an amazing job at setting your make-up and removing the powderness.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

So, this is the first setting spray I've ever used but it is the bomb. Seriously. It makes my skin look glowy and dewy without treading into greasy territory, and my makeup lasts allllll day with it on. That says a lot- I work in the food industry so I'm constantly moving around. Will definitely repurchase!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely LOVE this setting spray! As I have been getting older, I've noticed that most medium/full coverage foundations tend to look masky and settle into my fine lines and pores. The problem I have with the more luminous and lighter foundations is that they don't offer as much coverage as I want. This dewy setting spray has solved my problem completely! I have a drawer FULL of heavier coverage foundations that I can now use without making myself look 10 years older! I only use maybe 4 squirts of this setting spray and it makes my complexion look flawless and gives me a healthy glow. It lasts the entire day and even helped prevent the mid-day oil slick in my t-zone. I don't know how I've lived without this amazing spray for so long!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

First of all this stuff WORKS. The spray outcome is even the feel is smooth and it gives a dewy look not a greasy one and it made my make up last way longer. I was using elf setting spray doesn't compare to this. Elf is moisturizing but doesn't keep my make up fresh looking long and doesn't make it last. I have also used Mac prep and prime for a while and I didn't see where that ever made my make up last longer. In these photos I was not using a face primer. I had on afterglow cosmetics face powder foundation ,total cover, under eye concealer and blush.This spray kept my make up in place all day at work and then some.5 am +. That's pretty amazing. My face never started to look like a grease slick. I would say I have combination skin. Oily forehead everywhere else prone to getting dry. If your powder foundation is looking powdery or if you feel like you want your make up to last longer you have to give this a try!

I adore this stuff! I bought both versions of this spray (Dewy and Matte) on a whim. After playing with them I discovered that I really enjoy the effect I get from combining both sprays. After my moisturizer soaks in, I like to mist my face with the matte spray, let it set, then I apply my normal foundation (Usually Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous or Revlon color stay.) I set with a powder and finish the rest of my makeup.

As the last step I mist with the dewy spray and it gives everything a more natural look, a healthy glow. Since I started doing this, my make has lasted all day with no touch ups and I've gotten tons of compliments. I can't say how it will go in the summer, but it's performed wonderfully through a difficult northern fall, winter, and spring.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Holy grail product. For the price of this product you're getting an amazing bargain. It's possible the best thing I've ever used. You get that perfect dewy look while also keeping your makeup in tact for full day of work. I don't think I'd never not buy it again. It's my favourite thing to use daily. Just don't spray to much otherwise you look like an illuminated disco ball of some sort lol.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this spray! I was iffy about purchasing this because I honestly thought I wouldn't see a difference, I ended up loving this and it is my holy grail because it makes my face look dewy and super healthy and makes my makeup look so much more natural ! I would repurchase !

During the winter I'm more dry, so I love using this stuff over my powder to let it look less matte. I really like it, especially since I was cautious abot purchasing it since my t-zone can get oily, but I still want an overal Dewey finish sometimes. I find that when my make up looks a bit cakey this helps. This also doesn't exaggerate my oily t-zone throughout the day. Makes my make up stay a bit longer as well. I feel like it's better for people who have dry skin, ppl who are very oily may have issues. I like that it sprays evenly as well, I know a lot of ppl complain about the bottle spraying unevenly in big droplets but I don't have that problem at all. Maybe I have a good bottle 👍🏻 lol

I love this stuff! My friend gave it to me because she wasn't in love with it and it sort of sat on my vanity for months until i decided to give it a try. I incorporated it into my normal make up routine just for the heck of it and started to notice, "Wow, my skin looks good. Dewy, supple, smooth and no creasing or patching in my foundation." I don't use a primer and I don't think I need one because this stuff really helps keep my make up stay put and look a little wet which I like. I've heard some compare it to Mac's fix plus spray, which I've never used, but I already know this is more affordable and does an amazing job at making my skin look dewy and supple. Will always use to set my make up. A++