Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub

Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub

4.8

Ingredients: Sucrose (Sugar), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit, Butyrospermium Parkii (Shea Butter), Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Jojoba Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Red 30, Talc, Iron Oxides.

on 10/18/2018 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

What a great value! I used this scrub all summer. The mango fragrance smells like the real deal. I appreciate that the scrub isn't too oily and is paraben-free. I believe an older version may have contained microbeads, but the jar I purchased did not. Sugar is the exfoliant, and it's plenty effective while not being too abrasive like crushed nut shells can be. My only [small] gripe is that the scrub comes in an open-top jar, which is not the most hygienic container type. The scrub is so thick that it probably could not be packaged in a tube or squeeze-top bottle. I always use a clean spatula to scoop the scrub out and am careful to avoid dripping water into the jar. Will repurchase.

on 7/12/2018 12:09:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

One of my favorite scents in the Tree Hut Line, Tropical Mango is tart and tangy mango fragrance. I really like these scrubs and find them effective to quickly exfoliate my skin before I shave. An excellent value.

I love this stuff! I used it as a body scrub before my wedding reception and my skin looked sooo beautiful at the reception. My skin was polished and gleaming and soft and beautiful. This scrub exfoliates the skin gently and makes your skin so soft and lovely. It's very affordable and you can get it at most grocery stores. Two thumbs up and five lippies!

on 8/26/2016 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really enjoy all of Tree Hut's sugar scrubs and this one is no exception. It smells really fruity and has a nice gritty texture that really buffs my skin and leaves it smooth and moisturize. After using it I seldom have to use body lotion. You also can't beat the price, especially for such a large jar!

on 8/21/2016 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Um...how did I go all these years without ever bothering to try this??? These sugar scrubs are amazing!!!

I used to waltz right on by this brand/these products when I would come across them at Ulta - tisk tisk, never again... However, I prob. opened and smelled every last one of these the other day, and I can honestly say, they all smelled divine! Didn't matter if they were sugar or salt scrubs, they all were deliciously scented. I decided to settle on one to give it a try-out, and I settled on Tropical Mango Sugar Scrub.

I adore this scrub. It is not overly oily like many other affordable drug store brands tend to be. It exfoliated my dry skin very well - thoroughly yet gently. It leaves my skin feeling soft and lightly moisturized, yet leaves no film behind at all. The scent is delish, and it remains on the skin ever so slightly; just enough to be refreshing but not overbearing (so it won't interfere with lotions and perfumes). Another thing about the scent: It's not sickly sweet and fake like so many others (Body Shop, yeah, I am looking at you!). From the effect on my skin to the scent, this leaves me feeling fresh and pampered. I am now a convert, a huge fan.

I will prob. purchase many others of these bc they all seem to be incredibly high quality. I can honestly say that these scrubs put quite a few of my high end and very expensive sugar scrubs to shame. This scrub beats out my scrubs from Fresh easy (which cost me $39-$45 each).

I am giving this scrub 5 stars not because it's the best in existence, but because it's the best which exists for under $30 AND it is only $7 bux. That's incredible! I can't wait to try more of these in every single available formulation.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I wish it came in a tube but wow I love love love tree huts body scrubs! This is the third time I have repurchased them and each time I get a new scent . The smell is awesome and delicious but it is not as moisturizing as the original shea one which is why I took one lippie off. These scrubs along with my black soap cured me of my body acne! I use it daily on my acne areas to exfoliate (chest and back) and then weekly all over my body! Must have in your bathroom !

on 1/12/2015 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

LOOOOOOVE this scrub. I've repurchased it several times. It has the most amazing smell and scrubs very well.

on 9/26/2014 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love it! It smells fantastic! It has a lot of sugar granules and does a good job of scrubbing before it melts away. It's not oily and doesn't make your tub slippery. It leaves skin soft and smooth. It's also super cheap! Since it works so great and costs so little, I see no reason for me to stray far from this brand.

I have used so many of these jars over the years, I always have backups my whole family uses it. The smell is so yummy and it costs about 5.25 at my local walmart. It's cheap non greasey but still moisturizes the grainuals are the perfect size it is just harsh enough for daily use but if I want extra exfoliation I put it onto a loofa and it kicks it up just enough. I adore this scrub and wish they made more then just four or five different scents.

This smells like paradise, isn't oily and greasy so you don't have to clean you tub right away to avoid slipping, it exfoliates really well and its so affordable. I strongly prefer this scrub over ones that cost four times ad much. If you've never tried this it smells so good and feels really nice especially on legs and arms and where your bra band sits.