Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.8

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 2/1/2013 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

loved it! this bb cream feels so light yet covers most of my imperfections. such a nice range from DIOR

on 1/31/2013 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

After I've tried several cheaper BB creams which left me disappointed, I avoided them for some time. After getting a voucher for my birthday I tried Dior's Nude BB in 01, and I am seriously totally amazed! Color 01 is perfect for very pale people and after I tried this on my whole face (without having moisturizer before) I was literally glowing. It melts perfectly into the skin and it completely hides small lines around the eyes. No concealer managed that yet (also no expensive one) but this stuff does. Even my husband says I look so youthful and healthy when I wear this. Another plus is the dispenser, which makes usage hygenic and easy. Coverage of this is light to medium and thus perfect for my taste.

on 1/26/2013 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this Diorskin Nude BB Crème at Sephora. (I was told it was a Sephora exclusive). I have been using this bb cream for just over a week and I am a fan of this product. This is not a traditional Asian bb cream but a western one. I got this bb cream in shade 002(I am about NC20 -25 right now) and I am happy with the colour match. This colour will work for me in the winter, but I will most likely have to buy a shade darker in the summer time. It is blendable with buildable coverage (light to medium). I find that this bb cream has more coverage than my usual Laura Mericer tinted moisturizer but it is not as heavy as a foundation. It dries to a natural finish and leaves my skin looking brighter. I have dry skin (with mild eczema) so I cannot use this as my sole moisturizer. If you have dry skin, you will need to apply a facial moisturizer first. This bb cream will last me through the workday without breaking down or making my skin dry. Overall, I like this bb cream and I would repurchase.

Pros:
-skins looks brighter
-comes with a pump
-good coverage
-blendable
-lightweight

Cons
-price $44 Cdn
-only 4 shades available

on 1/24/2013 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is everything I wanted in a BB creme! I've tried countless BB cremes and nothing really worked for me.
This BB creme:
- blurs imperfections and pores
- light-medium coverage (more so than TM but less than asian BB creams)
- long lasting ... does not break apart near the nose and mouth
- does not look like or feel like i have any base on and just looks like good skin
- dries to a natural finish
- 002 is a perfect match for my NC20-25 coloring
- so far no breakouts and no clogs
- after i remove it at the end of the day, my skin looks fresh
- comes in a tube with a hygienic pump
Some drawbacks include a low SPF, but it's not a big deal for me because I wear an additional sunscreen everyday. It does contain silicones, so those sensitive to it may want to get a sample before purchasing. It is also a bit pricey, at $44 for 1oz. I prefer this to Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua and Chantecaille Just Skin.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 2.19%
Ingredients: Aqua, Methyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Alcohol, PEG-9 polymide-thysiloxyethyl dimethicone, Butylene glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isododecane, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Silica, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Mica, Sodium Myristoyl glutamate, Stearic Acid, Disteardimonum Hectorite, Tocopheryl, Acetate, Camellia Sinensis leaf extract, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum, Maltodextrin, BHT, Aspalathus linearis leaf extract, Sercin, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Rhodochrosite Extract, Malva Sylvestris (mallow) extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Citronellol, Balanites Roxburghii seed oil, Citric acid, potassium sorbate, Sorbic acid, Ajuga Turkestanica extract