Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.8

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 4/17/2013 3:44:00 PM

I am using colour 002, I do find it is a bit too orange for me. Coverage seems better than the foundation. I wanted to try the new Nude compact though.

on 4/16/2013 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I would rate this product as overall OK. OK color [Itried shade #2], OK coverage, OK texture. I just think it's too expensive for what you're getting, I would recommend the Dior Snow BB cream over this one, overall better color and coverage, in my opinion.
I will say this one had pretty nice staying power though, and didn't make my skin super oily.
I believe this product might work for someone else, but it didn't impress me enough to purchase again.
As always with Dior, great packaging.
Good luck! Finding the right BB cream for your skin is hard!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Amazing. Looks so natural and evens skin so well! This is a MUST try product. I can't recommend it enough!

on 4/13/2013 1:51:00 PM

This is the best BB creme I have used so far (and I have gone through a few!). I use shade 002 which is perfect for my NW20 skin. Application is in pump form which is so much better than squeezing from a tube! Skin feels soft and light. I usually go for a medium to full coverage foundation but this has actually done a great job without feeling heavy or oily. I used givenchy loose powder on top followed by a swish of guerlain meteorites in teint dore and I was good to go. Impressed with the staying power!

I got the BB cream as a gift from friends. I found that the formula was quite firm, it was easy to work with and very creamy. Coverage was an pretty standard, the colouring was amazing though, I use shade 002 and it matches my skin exactly. It brightened my skin up considerably and gave it a nice smooth finish!

on 4/11/2013 12:39:00 PM

I've recently bought this product. I use 001 shade and after the first use I feel my complexion more luminous, with a rosy glow. I think that because this one is a BB creme, it is not a foundation itself, but works to even the skin tone. I love it!!! I definitely will buy this again, even though is pricey. I hope Dior won't discontinue this one, because it's great.

on 4/5/2013 5:52:00 PM

Superb. Creates a skin-enhancing feather-light veil, giving the illusion of 'great' skin on merely 'good' skin.

So not for those who favour coverage. That said, fans of perceptible coverage could mix with this product with their preferred base to good effect.

on 4/1/2013 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have this bb cream in the shade 002, and it fits me pretty well. I usually apply this over a moisturizer so it blends easily and it looks really natural for me. The downside about this product would be the price (44 dollars Canadian at sephora) and that it has a pretty light coverage so I still need to use concealer over top.

on 3/26/2013 9:57:00 PM

There isn't anything I don't like. The pump is great and the product has the right amount of coverage.

on 3/23/2013 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is the absolute worst bb cream I have ever tried. EVER. It turned orange on me the second I put it on, it leaves weird stains everywhere and the worst of all, is that it's really expensive! I will definitely not repurchase.