Michael Todd True Organics Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub

Michael Todd True Organics Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub

4.3

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut RBD) Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Wax Beads, Emulsifying Wax, Palm Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit) Pulp Powder, Charcoal, Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Carbomer 980, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Oil, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Glucolactone, Citric Acid.

on 11/9/2013 12:40:00 PM

I got this as a sample in my Ipsy bag. The first time I used it, I enjoyed it. The product did a nice job of rinsing away all the oil, etc. on my face. The second time I used it, I tried to use it while I still had makeup on. My face felt greasy and unclean afterwards and I had to wash it again. Also, for something that is supposed to be exfoliating, I do not feel or see any exfoliating going on. I had a lot more success with the Derma E Exfoliating Scrub. I am not going to purchase the full-sized product.

I must say I am not a fan of Michael Todd products in general, but this one might make me want to try some more. It is a great exfoliator, gentle yet effective. My skin felt great during and after use

on 9/24/2013 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love this! It's a very gentle exfoliator and my skin actually feels moisturized after using. I only use it about once a week since I do have very sensitive skin. But it is so glorious! The exfoliating beads feel like soft pearls being rubbed into your skin and the charcoal pulls all the impurities and dirt out of your pores, you can feel it working! The jojoba gives it moisture so your skin doesn't feel tight at all after using. My skin glows and redness is decreased. I have extremely dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin and this product is fabulous for me! Treat yourself to a divine mini facial once or twice a week with this and you won't be sorry! Always looking forward to using this and will certainly repurchase once it runs out.

on 8/17/2013 3:07:00 AM

I got this in my August ipsy bag, and I am in love. Normally I am not into scrubs, as I chemically exfoliate, but I will definitely purchase a full size of this product. I already use jojoba oil as my nightly moisturizer, and in a scrub it's even better. The scrub is very moisturizing and leaves your skin so soft and smooth. Best of all, it's gentle enough for daily use.

on 8/14/2013 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have acne prone skin, but also a little bit of dry skin, and every scrub I've used does its job but leaves me so dry. This one however leaves your skin feeling moisturized and soft. The little beads are'nt too rough and your skin just feels so amazing afterwards.

on 8/12/2013 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is so wonderful for my acne prone skin. Its like nothing else! Its black! lol

on 7/11/2013 12:48:00 AM

This feels so gentle but scrubs EVERYTHING away! It's the best scrub I've ever used.

on 4/17/2013 5:19:00 AM

I got this in a kit and I am always a little hesitant to try new scrubs but one week my skin was just not cooperating...it was oily and dry at the same time and I couldn't get anything to apply right over my skin because everything was just sticking to the dry patches. So I was like ok it is time to do a bigger exfoliating job (I used a very gentle scrub like 5 times a week but it is REALLY find and gentle and doesn't always get all the dead skin off)...

I put it on on and it felt very thick and coarse but not too abrasive. I would say the particles were of a medium size but not as jagged or harsh as say St. Ives Apricot scrub...

I scrubbed for about 45 or 60 seconds washed it off and let me tell you. Dry patches GONE, extra oil GONE, my skin felt so smooth and happy lol. It wasn't overly drying like some cleanser/scrubs can be.

Now I would NOT use this everyday. It is too abrasive for that and would eventually irritate or even break capillaries in the skin if you tried scrubbing your face all the time. However it is the perfect scrub for like every maybe 3 days ish just to really get all the junk off your skin.

I have already bought one of these for my mom and a backup for me. Oh and it doesn't smell bad either....in fact it doesn't really have any sort of overwhelming fragrance...just kind has an earthy scent to it in my opinion.

Best exfoliator I have ever used. It was as if i had washed my face for the very first time, my skin felt so soft clean and fresh. It made an immediate and lasting affect on my complexion making it much brighter and clearer. Great Quality and value !!!