Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

3.8

One of my favorites, but somewhat hard to describe. Sweet licorice, pretty violet, hints of earth and a touch of powder. The reviewer who said this has a Tim Burton feel to it was SO right. Mysterious, somewhat dark and haunting, with a girlish heart full of beauty and wonder. A unique, special fragrance with an absolutely gorgeous bottle.

on 6/1/2010 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

On me nothing special, could'nt wait to wash my arm :/

on 5/27/2010 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This smells exactly like a freshly opened box of Pampers.

I've always been worried about buying/wearing perfume. Seems like a low value:cost proposition to me. But the little daily mood boost I get from wearing Lolita Lempicka is so very worth it (I bought it on Amazon for less than half the average price, U.S.$30 for the large EDP) to me AND my boyfriend, who also loves the earthy-sweet sexy smell.

The feminine, liquorice-moss-floral scent lasts all day and into the night, sometimes, too.

on 1/14/2010 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

This made my short list of "buy agains". I like unique yet not offensive wood orientals. I don't know how to describe notes but this is simply lovely. Some spice, some vanilla, some flowers, a very unique. sweet yet woody complex frag that makes a confident interesting statement about the wearer without being offensive or rude. I really love it!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is my favorite perfume. I smelled it on a coworker once and immediately asked her what it was because I had smelled it before but never got the name. I always get compliments on how I smell because of this perfume and it is very long lasting. The bottle is gorgeous!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this scent so much! It's pretty and feminine without being overpowering or TOO girly!

Of course, scent is highly subjective, and it depends on each person, but I love it.

The bottle is pretty, but I took a lippie off the packaging because the nozzle is a little fragile.

The only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because I actually love the Coral Flower one even more!

on 12/25/2009 6:45:00 PM

I decided to give this a try since there are many good reviews on this one here and the bottle looks so damn pretty. So i bought myself a 100ml EDP of this one. The first time i opened the bottle, i was excited by how detailed and pretty the bottle was, very detailed, looks like an apple, and the box was cute too! It smelled great when i sniffed it out of the bottle. However, when i tried it on, the first hours, it was okay, but later it dried down to an annoying mint smell and it kept wandering around, it actually made me have a headache, I've never experienced headache with any perfume but this one. I was so disappointed and I gave it out to my friend, she seems to like it a lot, I hope her body chemistry works well with it

on 12/23/2009 2:39:00 PM

It is one of my favorite fragrance especially in winter season. I always get compliaments when i wear this parfume... Strongly advise to give a try.

My first encounter with Lolita Lempicka was via L, the marine/gourmand that I own and love. I was a bit apprehensive about the original LL, knowing that it's has a strong licorice note which is not usually my thing.
Eventually, a Sephora sample arrived and I had to give it a whirl. This is very strong and very sweet all the way down to the base when it finally tones down to vanilla and dark musk. A warm and spicy brew and not "pure, light and endearing" as Sephora would like you to think. This is no summery airhead floral.
This is a scent that I reserve for very cold weather. I use a very tiny amount on pulse points on wrists and neck which is just enough to envelope me in boozy sweet warmth on a cold winter day.