Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

3.7

on 12/31/2010 1:23:00 PM

when I received the gift set, I could smell it from the box, and it smelled like a mix between baby powder and donna korran kashmere mist (sp?). BUT:

upon application, on me, it smells like aqualina's pink sugar minus the licorice, very sweet. on the complete dry down it smells like violets and something sugary, it also seems to have a tiny bit of a tangy kick. it definately smells woodsy, sweet and flowery, it's very complex. It does have an element of mistery to it, as some reviewers mentioned- dark forest and fairies, which is a factor that makes me want to reach for this scent.

Unfortunately the lasting power is horrible, lotion+EDP= less than an hour of full enjoyment. It sticks better to my clothing than to my skin.
The bottle is adorable, I absolutely LOVE the fact that it dispenses from an apple stem and does not have a lid/cap.

EDIT: this over BURBERRY (the original) smells phenomenal!

on 11/17/2010 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The first time that I tested this perfume I was at a pharmacy and I thought that it was a pretty interesting scent. Like some others have described it, I found it to be a sweet and strong fragrance. It reminded me a bit of an almond body butter that I had from The Body Shop (a scent that i really liked). I definitely noticed the top note of anise when i first sprayed it, which I thought was cool. I didn't leave with the idea that I definitely wanted to buy this perfume, but I decided to keep it in the back of my mind. A few weeks later, i found out that this was being sold at another store for a pretty good price, and it came with a lotion as well. I thought i would go for it and take a chance.
I finally tried this out today for a few hours; I applied a bit of it on the back of my neck. At first, it was pretty sweet (i'm not very good at describing fragrances), but then later on as I would catch a whiff of the scent on my skin, i didn't really love the effect
: [. For some reason, it reminded me more of a masculine fragrance. I didn't get this impression when I first tested it out at the pharmacy, but this is what I noticed today on my skin after a while. I am still undecided on what i think about this perfume for now, but I will test it out a few more times for sure. I want to say that I like the bottle a lot, it's really pretty, and seems very thoughtfully made. I will be sure to update if there are any changes.

on 4/12/2010 3:36:00 PM

I seriously can't believe I once enjoyed the smell of this! The perfect way to describe this scent would be if Sweet 'N Low made perfume this would be it!!! Sooo impossibly sweet it could give you diabetes!!

on 4/5/2010 5:38:00 PM

I love this.
All through high school my best friend wore this and I loved how it smells on her. But this smells not so wonderful on me for some reason. Maybe because of body temprature?? I wish this worked like it does on her... on her, it smells so unique and comfortable, definitely more of incense smell. On me, kind of just sweet and powdery... and I don't like powdery perfume!!
Also another reason I can't call this on my HG is how people comment.
I get a lot of "smells like sweets" or "smells like baby powder".......those don't make me very happy.
But still I love this and wear a lot. Such a romantic and intimate scent.
I even wear in summer.
I'm half way through on my 1.7oz bottle and thinking to get a bigger bottle.
Probably won't wear as much since it's getting warm but I'd like to have it around. It makes a great room fragrance too. In that way, it smells more closer to how it did on my friend which I like.

on 3/10/2010 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This doesn't seem like a remake of Angel to me, but like a remake of Poison (the original). Even the apple-shaped purple bottle is similar. It is sweeter than Poison, in keeping with current tastes, but it has a similar decadent feel. Like Poison, I like it a lot, although I can't quite figure out why--both fragrances have many notes I usually dislike.

on 1/6/2010 4:50:00 PM

Ohhh! Im crazy in love with this perfume!

on 10/21/2009 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

this fragrance makes me feel dizzy

I just got this, and Thierry Mugler's Angel yesterday. I LOVE Angel. I do NOT like this! It smells cheap and well, icky. But Angel....LOVE :) I am using this comparison because I have seen some state they feel there are similarities between the two. They may be in the same family, but there most definitely are differences. I'll try it again in a few days, but I'm not really excited about it. The bottle is cute, but not really my style.

on 10/10/2009 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I didn't expect to like this since my first impression was that this was a perfume for teenagers or even younger. The bottle itself isn't all that - it looks cheesy and cheap even though the idea of an apple shape is cute.

But when you get to the scent itself, this is AMAZING! It was nothing like the sickening sweetness I expected. Yes, this is still sweet and girly but it has a certain note in it (it smells like truffle or some sort of nut) that makes it very different from all the other perfumes out there. Very distinctive in a warm, smooth and rounded way. For me, this is definitely a fall or winter scent - it's just awesome!

on 6/14/2009 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

this perfume is loveeely, at least on me. i don't find it overpowering or too sweet at all. I guess it works well with me!

Popular Fragrances