Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

3.7

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product because I loved the smell of it at first. After I got home and wore it for a bit, it made me sick to my stomach. Now I can't even be around it, the scent of liquorish is just awful. As most people would agree, the packaging is very attractive but the product does not deliver. Also it wasn't really that cheap.

on 3/16/2009 1:18:00 AM

The packaging is so pretty, but this is my absolute least favorite fragrance. Gives me a bad headache. So glad that I received this as a gift and didn't waste my own $$ on it. Gave it away after using it once.

on 2/15/2009 8:55:00 AM

This is the prettiest bottle I have ever seen. I got it b/c I love L and I figured I would like this as well. Its very light and will be perfect for summer. Its very different. Smells like nothing i have encountered before. I love Lolita Lempicka for that, so far the two I have smelled are amazing. Need to smell all of them.. Cute, Light and I do pick up the licorice note. this is amazing..
update: I wore this today at work and Love it. I could still smell right before I left. I'm so glad I purchased this also I would put this into a more woody catagory but definately gourmand. Great Skin Scent. must be the mahogony that smells so fabulous on me...

on 12/1/2008 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am on a perfume spree, I bought juicy couture, some ralph lauren as a gift for xmas for my relatives and now this. It's the prettiest bottle ever for a perfume. I got it on sale, which was great cause I can't spend a lot on perfume. The scent is really nice and feminine.

on 10/29/2008 3:00:00 PM

The striking thing with Lolita Lempicka perfumes are that they are all very unique - you will have to look very hard to try and find something else with that much personality! The original Lolita Lempicka is so intriguing. I know it is not likely to become my signature, but it keeps pulling me in with it's perplexing blend. My immediate impression is that of a sharp anis, pungent ivy and a tiny bit of liquorice - this is not my favourite part, as it can be bitter to my nose. The loveliness starts with the drydown - it's sweet (but not in the usual gourmand way) and very hard to describe, some tobacco elongates the bitter opening. On clothes this sweet and interesting drydown can last for days! In the beginning of the review I mentioned that Lolita Lempicka has lots of personality - in many instances I think Lolita Lempicka wears you, rather than you wearing it. Lately I have been smelling this on many young girls and well grown women, and all of them seemed overpowered by it. It has quite a demanding presence and is best suited for the dramatic woman with the flare!

on 10/12/2008 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of the few really sweet perfumes I love wearing, this has great sillage and nets me compliments without fail. The cherry and licorice combine in a way that feels like some idealized Italian soda.

on 9/8/2008 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was one of my first perfumes, given to me when I was living overseas on exchange years ago.
I absolutely love it and went through two bottles before I bought something else. I only stopped wearing it because a few of my friends starting wearing it as well. It has such a distinct smell that I didn't want to be smelling like everyone else.
I would consider buying it again but it reminds me so much of my time overseas that I can't think about anything else when I wear it!
The bottle is gorgeous and it has great staying power. Def up there with my favourite perfumes.

on 8/14/2008 10:45:00 PM

The absolutely best smelling fragrance in the world! Bought my first bottle in France several years ago and still use it all the time!

Smells soooo good, sweet, yet sexy. I always get compliments on this. The purple apple shaped bottle is really pretty too. Go try this! Its love at first smell, and similar to Hanna Morrea. oops i spelled that wrong.

on 7/20/2008 11:18:00 AM

Cherry&Anise scented inhaler stick + vanilla.