Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka ad

4.1

on 6/12/2003 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this smells good on other people, but boy not on me. it's not a bad scent either. i just couldn't stop sneezing when i would put this on. i would try my damnest to spray on as little as possible, oh well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a great fragrance! I am a spicy oriental lover, and this is classified as a floral semi-oriental..... so it is just enough of a change to be completely different than the rest of my fragrance wardrobe.

I love the dual tones going on in this scent..... you can smell both a sweet floral, and a powdery vanilla/licorice scent. Nice! Sexy and innocent all in one. This is a new fragrance for me, but I can already tell it will be a staple, and that it deserves a place next to my Coco. continued >>

on 5/6/2003 12:05:00 PM

This is a different kind of scent than the thousands of perfumes on the market. I love the sweet, yet spicy oriental floral fruity concoction. I also adore the packaging and the beautiful purple color. However, I despise the licorice and anise in this. I definitely smell licorice and cherry, but not a cough syrup kind. This is great for some, but it nauseates me somewhat. I love everything about it except that the licorice ruins this scent for me in a big way.

on 3/20/2003 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

All I have to say is amazing. I never ever get sick of this scent. It's so beautiful and it doesn't make me nausceous like others I have tried or have been wearing for a long time. All I get is compliments and a bonus the container is gorgeous and my mom loves displaying it in the bathroom because its very attractive.

on 2/23/2003 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I do like this very much. I think the tonka bean and licorice differentiate it from others. I am amazed at its lasting power. If you are a fan of sweet orientals, give this a try.

on 2/9/2003 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love love love this fragrance. I admit I hated it at first, I thought it smelled exactly like Angel which I can't stand (it must've been the tuberose or maybe I was wearing the same coat that I used to test Angel on). I am migraine prone and thought this would kill me. Anyways, after the dry down, it smells sweet--I can smell the licorice along with cherries and vanilla. I don't know if it's me, but it smells slightly different everytime I wear it. I like it so much I spray it on when I'm at home just so I can smell it.

on 10/9/2002 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hate this perfume. It even bothers me when i smell it on other people. When i went to return it, the SA at Sephora told me it made her sick too.

Video Reviews & Tutorials