Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

4.1

on 2/28/2009 11:00:00 AM

I loved this when I first smelled it at the store, but after owning it for awhile now - I'm not so crazy about the licorice scent on me. I definitely think I can find a more alluring/happy fragrance than this one.

Definitely positively test it a couple of times before you plonk down your cash for it - it wears differently, I guess, on different people. I smell like a kinda stale licorice stick - not what I wanted:)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I gotta admit, It was the bottle that first caught my attention, and then the name. The bottle is so pretty. I have never heard about this brand until that day when I first seen this bottle. I tested it and was in love. I so had to buy it. I gotta admit, I'm not one for woodsy and musky scents but I sure like this one. The smell is unique to me because I have never come across any smell that comes close or would remind me of this. It's a strong scent so I only spray it once on my wrist, rub it together and then rub both wrist on my neck. I like it when my friend's ask what i'm wearing because I like saying the name. "Lo-li-tah"...ahahaha.

on 9/24/2008 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

As much as I want to love this fragrance, I just can't. At least not on MY skin. I love how this smells on everyone else,,,on me it smells like Love's Baby Soft perfume minus the alcohol (and I've never liked LBS). I wish I got the anise but sadly the only thing that I smell is baby powder =(.. I will hang onto my bottle because I do enjoy the packaging. I marked would not repurchase for myself, but I am going to buy my mother and sister a bottle because it smells gorgeous on them.

This was my second perfume, and, like a rebound lover, can't fully replace Angel in terms of fond nostalgia. But it's a fresh, peppery, powdery, sweet scent; subtle, shy, and self-possessed. I wish I were more fluent in the language of perfume, so I could describe which parts I loved and which parts come on too strong. I am not, and thus cannot. But I do love Lolita Lempicka. I smelled it for the first time on a Spanish girl in London, and it spun my head around. My bottle is a few years old now, and the components of the perfume have started to degrade, I think, along with it's staying power. But I perhaps would purchase it again, if I didn't discover a new olfactory fling.

I love this perfume! It has a very unique scent. It's both sweet and spicy at the same time. To me, it smells like a combination of anise, berries and a peppery spice. It is definitely a winter fragrance as it's pretty "heavy" smelling. I'd put it in the same family as Poison EDP. I've received many compliments when wearing this perfume, but it's not for everyone. It smells sophisticated and sensual. My husband loves it. However, I can't picture a teenager wearing it. This is a WOMAN'S fragrance.

on 6/23/2007 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a beautiful, powdery fragrance on me. I absolutely love it and get compliments every time I wear it. I guess this is a love/hate fragrance and I love, love, love this - guess I have the right chemistry to wear it!

on 3/1/2007 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PERFUME!!! it smells so good!! whenever i wear it, i get tons of compliments from both guys and girls. its not too old person, yet not too teeny bopper-ish...a perfect blend of both youth and maturity. i have the perfume, the body wash, and the lotion and when i wear all three, the scent lasts forever. plus, the perfume itself lasts forever since you really only need a very small amount for a strong scent. the ONLY reason that is gets a four instead of a five is that it is such a strong perfume-i wear only one spray and that can sometimes be a little overpowering. however, i think its worth it cuz it smells so good!

on 11/28/2006 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My #1. I love, love, love LL. The smell is so powdery, sweet, and sexy. I can't get enough of it- it's delicious! The staying power is wonderful and it just reall works for me . The bottle is gorgeous,too.

on 5/15/2005 7:15:00 PM

OMGosh..there came a point in my life when I figured I had found my 'true loves' in fragrance..like I would never flat out adore any others..I was so WRONG! After all the raves on MUA, I ventured out to simply sniff this- not expecting to buy at all...but it was so very unusual and interesting..I was instantly in LOVE!! I find myself reaching for this on almost any occasion..ordinary daytime/workplace, out for the evening, attending serious functions. It's unique but not obtrusive or obnoxious. And the drydown on me is almost identical to the initial spritz only better, if possible. I would live in a Lolitta Lempicka bubble world, I would!! =) And the bottle is purple!

on 4/27/2004 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Oooh! what a heavenly smell. feminine, sensual, mysterious. And I have *never* seen a cuter bottle!!! A friend introduced me to this fragrance. I have finally found a miniature one to buy (hate that I have to be so cost conscious, but I'm far from rich and this is an expensive perfume.) I am so looking forward to its arrival!

Video Reviews & Tutorials