Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka ad

3.7

on 7/5/2006 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got a sample of this and while I wanted to love it and the packaging is GORGEOUS it just wasn't nice on me! :( If it works with your body chemistry lucky you!

many have said it's sweet. and it is, at least on top. but there's also something very strange about this fragrance. it also has something else in it, that's nothing sweet, it's actually sort of dark, like a deep forest. very unusual fragrance which i adore (could spend the entire day sniffing this)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

My favourite perfume in the whole wide world!! I love everything about it, from the advertising, to the packaging, to the delicious smell! I do agree with other reviewers though~ this one needs to be applied sparingly. People should catch a whiff of a divine scent, not splutter through a cloud of juice. The only weird thing I've noticed (which I love, personally) is how for the first hour or 2 it smells a little like rain on hot concrete. Is it just me??

on 2/27/2006 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Wonderful fragrance! Very girly but not in a floofy kind of way. In the first spritz there was so much going on that I couldn't pin the notes down. It's very overwhelming at first spritz but in a good way. When it dries down it's very warm, snuggly and a bit come hither. I'm not a fan of licorice but it's very nice in LL. The bottle I absolutely love! Even if I didn't like LL I'd still get a bottle for the design alone. You can't not ooh and ahh over it!

on 2/15/2006 3:48:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

My sister turned me on to this frangrance and I am glad she did. Just a liitle will do. No need to spray on the whole bottle. I live in Los Angeles and their is a perfume district in downtown where you can buy wholesale and since I bought 6 perfumes and Lolita came out to be like $23 USD for the big bottle.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is the original Aquolina Pink Sugar. But much better and more sophisticated. I love how complex, woodsy, sweet and seductive this is. Yummmmmy. At initial spray it's really heady and a lot to take, I dont like smelling myself with it at first but it loses its spice and sweetens itself out. I've been complimented on this as well. This is a classic and I need to dust this off and start wearing it again. How lovely this scent is.

on 12/4/2005 3:44:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is sugar that has been burnt into an unrecognizable dark mass in a cheap non-stick pan that is not really non-stick. Possibly along w/ a rubber spatula that's partly melted. I give it two stars solely for the absolutely AMAZING bottle, though. One of the best visual presentations out there, and I usually prefer something more simple (e.g. Chanel No. 5).

on 11/11/2005 10:43:00 AM

One of my favourites, but I don't wear it much - somehow it doesn't seem appropriate for every day use... Comes in a beautiful bottle.

on 11/6/2005 10:16:00 AM

Sickly headache inducing licorice smell. The men's version is worse. Too bad because I just love the packaging!

on 9/30/2005 4:35:00 PM

I have a glass cabinet in my bathroom. Thats the only reason I bought this. 'cuz it looks great sitting on display. I was prepared to hate it. I do hate it when first sprayed. It just sucks. Smells of heavy, cheap violet through a nasty ozone air filter. During the dry down too. I almost washed it off 'cuz I couldn't take it. Then I got busy and forgot I had it on. An hour later I suddenly found myself getting these delicious whiffs of something...mmmmmmmm...what IS that great smell??? OH!! It's me!! How is it possible that something so horrific out of that lovely bottle smells soooo wonderful an hour later?? I love this stuff for all the reasons the other lovers state. I knocked off 1 lippie because I'm a hater for the first hour and because it doesn't last that long on me, leaving only a small window to love it.

Popular Fragrances