Uploaded by orange_tree

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/04/2012

Certainly much more wearable than Angel for me. Great to layer with Nivea body lotion or any lotion that has a mild scent. Best to wear on cool autumn days.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinOther, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

3.0

Sep/28/2012

I wanted to love this and expected to love this from reading reviews, but I strongly dislike it. :( I bought a full bottle unsniffed from Overstock because of the fantastic price. I was looking for a grown up gourmand, and loved the description of this as a gourmand with sweet floral notes. Unfortunately, this smells very strongly of play doh on me. The play doh smell is extremely strong at …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Sep/11/2012

This is my 2nd favourite perfum, and I will likely wear this forever. It is like and feminine, slightly floral and just wonderful in general. I always get compliments on how lovely I smell when I wear it. The packaging is lovely and the price is reasonable.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3.0

Aug/02/2012

The prettiest bottle, and the fragrance is indeed girly and sexy, just what you'd expect from the name. My one issue is that if you drop the bottle, the stem (which you need to spray the product) can break. This happened to me, and I was unable to finish my bottle. Sucks! But I love this perfume SO much that I will take the chance of that happening again. (Thank God the perfume isn't as …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (299 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

Jul/02/2012

This scent matches it's packaging better than any other I can think of. It's cute, sweet and unique. I get compliments all the time and like it a little more every time I wear it.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

frommricci

Jun/12/2012

LOVE THIS! Big licorice and anise seed frag....It's beautifully bottled, and it's very strong and long-lasting. What more could I want?

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (99 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jun/04/2012

This is simply the Best fragrance ever made. It is sofisticated and sexy

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

May/23/2012

Ok, so I am rushing to write this review, but this is the first time in a long time I have been bowled over by a perfume! I have just got a sample of this via Glossybox (UK) and I am head over heels! The vanilla is the first thing I noticed, then tones down to a beautiful powdery scent. A lovely, sexy, wanna hug you, smell. Divine!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (118 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

May/10/2012

One of my spring/summer favorites. I am on my second bottle. Last really long and I love that the scent is recognizable so you stand out. Soft and subtle. I would buy again for sure.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Cool

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

May/10/2012

This is the only perfume I have purchased again and again. Beautiful, sexy and flowery and oriental at the same time. Lasts long and if I am lucky I will find it on sale in winners or jean coutu. Men love this!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark