Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

3.7

on 11/24/2009 12:02:00 PM

My favourite perfume of all times!! I loved it as much 10 years ago as I love it now. It has a sweet yet seductive fragrance.

on 11/2/2009 10:08:00 AM

What a creative fragrance! I have never came across anything even close to being similar to this! It is very long lasting on me so that is always a plus! I cannot describe this scent exactly; all I know is for me it is a sexy somewhat “dark” spicy scent that I like to wear at night & during the colder months. My boyfriend loves this on me and every single time I wear it he makes the comment “ohh you smell so good”! I don’t care how much it costs as long as I keep receiving the same response EVERY time I wear it, I will certainly keep purchasing! ;)

on 10/21/2009 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

this fragrance makes me feel dizzy

LL for men works slightly better on me -this does not work on me at all. The sweet note amplifies on me and the violet, candied and heavy, simply nauseates me. A total mess on me. Pretty bottle, though. I've been surprised to see this scent on clearance tables lately. No sale for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is one of the scents that I will always buy. I love how sexy it smells. I take a big whif of my wrist. It always puts a smile on my face. I always get compliments on it. The bottle is lovely too.
The reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 is because I find the spray nozzle to be hard to press and seems fragile. I always am very careful when I spray it. I use my thumb for the added control and pressure.

on 7/5/2009 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Oh, how I love this product. I'd been reading reviews on it for a while, but was never brave enough to purchase it until I saw a bottle on sale for $20. I figured, "Why not?" so I bought it. It's one of my favourite perfumes- I usually wear it layered over Yves Rocher's Vanilla EDT, although it's perfectly fine on its own. It lasts all day, and I always get compliments on how good I smell.

on 6/14/2009 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

this perfume is loveeely, at least on me. i don't find it overpowering or too sweet at all. I guess it works well with me!

on 4/18/2009 12:23:00 PM

needless to say that the bottle is gorgeous but the scent is so sweet and overpowering that made me sick to my stomach, this perfume is not for me.

on 4/15/2009 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is one of my top perfumes .. Smells amazing. At first, I smell the Anise .. then this mellows into a very soft vanilla that lingers. I finally caved and got this after lemming it forEVER, and I don't regret the purchase at all. Smells very soft and sensual. Definitely a little bit of heaven in a bottle!!

on 3/20/2009 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

i've always loooove fruity,sweet,vanilla scent..and i think i get it all from this perfume..1 of my favorite..packaging is cute too..