Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

3.7

on 10/19/2010 10:41:00 AM

I love almost everything about Lolita Lempicka. My favourite thing is that it is so distinguishable if i smell someone else wearing lolita lempicka i can tell straight away, this is great cause i find alot of perfumes smell very similar currently.
It has such a bold and spicy smell to it, and the bottle is just BEE UTEEEE i FUL. It looks so pretty on my make up table.
I usually find it really expensive and have to use it sparingly, I was paying up to $90 a bottle but i found a chemist that sells 100 mls for $60 so that solved that issue.
I also love how it feels thick and oily so you don't to use as much, and it's smell has the longest life out of any of my perfumes.
The reason I only gave i knocked off one lippy is for two really minor things, i always accidently spray it away from my bottle because of the oh so cute but a little impractical gold stem (nozzle) but that could be my unco-ness, and the second reason is if i spray it when my boyfriend or cat is around it causes them both to sneeze. lol

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Absolutely one of my fave fragrances, if not my FAVE fragrance. It is also my boyfriend's fave on me, and he always wants me to wear it. The packaging is gorgeous and I love the bottle design... It's like an expensive crystal... Beautiful ... with gold embellishments. The scent is for those who like sweet (like candy) scents. Another reviewer said it smells of licorice and that guys like that, and it's true, a friend of mine noticed the licorice scent. To me, it has a powdery/candy scent. It's slightly bold and flirtatious in its attitude, and you definitely feel like a little temptress when you wear it. I have a specific taste in fragrances, which is usually musky and sweet (like Burberry Brit, Dolce & Gabbana The One, and Deseo by Jennifer Lopez), so if you like that type of scent, you should love this. As always, try a sample on when visiting your fave department store. Ps I just tried it on right now to get a good description of the scent, and it's just now losing it's flavor five years after I bought it! Wow! Talk about long shelf life. Most perfumes only last about a year or more depending. But... This is a signature scent. One that makes me feel like I have the hottest secret on me. Oh... Why am I sharing it? ;}

on 8/27/2010 12:39:00 PM

I first smelled this perfume on vacation in the Bahamas. I loved the smell at the time but didn't purchase it and failed to write the name down so I could look for it later. When I finally figured out what it was I bought a bottle online and could not wait until i got it home.

Unfortunately, this was one of the worst perfumes I purchased. It smelled so strong that it gave me an instant headache. What's worse is that I sprayed it on while wearing a coat, so that coat smelled like this perfume for weeks.

I really wanted it to work but it just didn't agree with my body's chemistry. I can still remember the smell and even thinking about it brings back that headache...

on 7/12/2010 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this as a present and I initially didnt really care too much for this when I first tried it. BUT it really grew on me. I think i didnt really know what to make of it when I first got it because it's such a unique scent. it's definately something you want to try next time you are at a dept store. This is also one of those scents, if you grow to like it, could easily become a signature scent as it is quite unique

on 6/20/2010 6:16:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I agree with other reviewers who have noted the Tim Burton vibe, this one's got it! And that's why I love it, and wear it quite a lot. I smell this all the time in Italy, it's extremely popular there. And for anise/licorice lovers, you must have this in your collection. Quirky, sweet, and addictive....

One of my favorites, but somewhat hard to describe. Sweet licorice, pretty violet, hints of earth and a touch of powder. The reviewer who said this has a Tim Burton feel to it was SO right. Mysterious, somewhat dark and haunting, with a girlish heart full of beauty and wonder. A unique, special fragrance with an absolutely gorgeous bottle.

on 4/29/2010 2:19:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Wow, this one is really unique, like an apple from wonderland, illusion, magical, mysterious without being "old lady". Its a bit warm, linger, embrace ur skin. I dont know how to describe its heavenly notes, u have to feel it by urself. It would be love!

on 3/10/2010 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This doesn't seem like a remake of Angel to me, but like a remake of Poison (the original). Even the apple-shaped purple bottle is similar. It is sweeter than Poison, in keeping with current tastes, but it has a similar decadent feel. Like Poison, I like it a lot, although I can't quite figure out why--both fragrances have many notes I usually dislike.

on 12/18/2009 11:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I do not own it now but I did have it in high school- a very YUMMY fragrance :) Sweet and warm but still if I had to describe it with one word it would be - delicious ! And the packaging has such a pretty design too. I would purchase it again in a mini version, just so I have it but not for everyday use.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Love love this scent. I finally found a scent that both my boyfriend and I adore, which is quite difficult!!! I love the vanilla and woods, and he loves the musk. The only issue is that it fades soooo fast, so what is the point? I have not bought it yet but am thinking of this or D&G the One, the drydown is very similar, almost the same, except the beginning is a little sickenly sweet on L and the One is much nicer.
EDIT: I tried this perfume again, and wow...the staying power is very strong (I must have tried on an old bottle before which is probably why they were selling it for 20$). Anyhow, it's really strong, too sweet, and I love sweet, and I agree with a previous post that it smells like MINT! Goodbye LL, hello Angel

Popular Fragrances