Michael Todd True Organics Citrus Cream Moisturizer

Michael Todd True Organics Citrus Cream Moisturizer

3.6

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Juice, Hibiscus Sp. (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Palm Stearic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Beta Carotene (Pro Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit) Pulp Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol), Dl-panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oleoresin, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil, Citrus Cinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Citrus Deliciosa (Mandarin) Essential Oil, Citrus Limonium (Lemon) Essential Oil, Citrus Arauntifolia (Lime) Essential Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil, Litsea Cubeba (Litsea) Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Essential Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Essential Oil, Citric Acid

on 2/7/2013 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have only been using this for a week but I love it so far! I've been having some pretty bad luck with moisturizers lately: Origin's Mega-Mushroom moisturizer broke me out in a rash and then Kate Sommerville's Goat Milk moisturizer broke me out in cystic acne. Yup. Terrible month for my skin. Anyhow, this cream has been moisturizing enough for my drier winter skin and, quite importantly, it hasn't broken me out, in fact, it seems to have helped my skin recover. I wake up in the morning with moisturized, glowing skin. Of course, the rest of my routine contributes, but this moisturizer is an essential part of it. Give it a shot! It's not incredibly cheap but it definitely is affordable and you don't need much since a little goes a fairly long way.
Once I've used this for longer, I'll update this review. :)

on 1/22/2013 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I love this product. All that I need is one pump and my face is covered with this product. I have eczema (so my skin is both dry and sensitive) and I decided to buy this product based on the official website. This is specifically for sensitive skin, so I do not know if this will work on those who have acne or oily skin. Either way, this product is extremely moisturizing and I can feel it working seconds later. I will be buying this product again when I run out!