wet n wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color Cherry on Top

wet n wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color Cherry on Top

3.5

on 4/4/2013 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I'm a matte-lip girl so I love this. It's basically Revlon's liquid Colorstay lipstick. It's a rich red that is slightly shimmery. Don't rub your lips together! Let it set, and after it dries it lasts for hours. Great deal for only $2.99 at CVS. I will definitely buy a back up.

A perfect red for a retro look. This is like cement. Once it's on your lips your set for a few hours. Days? Months? Seriously I had to scrub this off. I can't say how long it'll last after eating or drinking but my guess is that it'll last. I'll have to hunt down some other colors. This is perfect for me since I seriously hate re-applying lipstick all the time. They are really drying so I recommend a good lip balm and maybe lip exfoliate

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I found these with a $1 off coupon attached and have been obsessed with stain type lipsticks, so I thought I'd try. I reached for Cherry on Top because of the red color and micro shimmer. On my lips it is a beautiful blue based red with very fine silver shimmer. The texture is very creamy going on, but dries to a sticky finish. The texture reminds me of the NYX lip creams, yet these don't dry down to be as dry as drying on my lips. They set and wear evenly like iron. I did apply clear lip balm over the tops, as they are a bit drying. For the price, I would pick one of these up, as the color is gorgeous. The picture is on the right side, and does not show the rich red color, but you can at least see texture.