RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.1

on 4/11/2014 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I had been using this for over 6 months, changed to the matte bb version but came back. I have to set it with ELF clarifying powder but it lasts all day. Recommend using only the light shade as they will all turn darker. Only makeup period I can use that will not turn me into a grease ball by noon, I think adding the ELF powder in ivory sets it up and neutralizes the color from changing darker.

This stuff is horrible. It made me break out so terribly that I thought something was really wrong...as soon as I stopped using this my skin cleared right up. Definitely straight in the trash.

Surprisingly good coverage for a BB...BUT that's likely problematic for most skin tones given the very limited color range. It does blend well too.
I think this was what broke me out...either it was the type of sunscreen in it or just that it was too emollient and thick. Changed a couple things so can't be sure.
Also- definitely has a strong sunscreen smell to it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I would say this bb cream is a pretty good one for about $6. It applies smoothly (I use my fingers) and I have no problems with blending. What I like about this product is that it noticeably diminishes blemishes and evens out the skin tone as you are putting it on. With a few dabs of concealer and setting powder, I'm able to fake flawless skin without the heaviness of a foundation. It also works well as a primer--my makeup stays on all day if I wear this cream underneath. As an added bonus, it makes my skin very soft. Baby soft, actually. My only problem with this product is that it doesn't come in an even lighter shade. I'm a pretty pale girl, and the lightest shade available is still a bit too dark. However, it's easily fixable by mixing it with a lighter colored foundation or applying powder. For such a cheap price, I would definitely buy this again. Pros: Very good lightweight coverage, makes skin soft, primes, gives illusion of perfect skin Cons: Colors may not be right for you

Bought this as my first ever makeup, wanted something natural for school but this was gross! I am super pale so I got the light bb cream and it was a perfect match when i first put it on then it oxidised and I looked tangoed!!! Big orange streaks down my face. Will never buy this again,don't recommend it to anyone!

on 3/29/2014 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I went into rite-aid after running out of my usual bb cream to re-up, they were out, I bought this, worst mistake. I didn't realize how spoiled I was until using this the next morning before work. This product is far too heavy to be considered a moisterizer, or a bb cream really. While applying, it feels sort of cakey on my hands and face until it drys. I have big eyes and it left those awful make up creases on my eyelids- and this is an hour after application. It also smells weird. So basically, if you're desperate, it'll do, but just don't 'cause it sucks and you'll be sad when you catch your reflection later in the day.

For my skin, this was probably the worst bb cream that I have ever tried. It was extremely hard to blend the product out and clinged onto my dry patches. I even noticed that after two hours, it oxidised and turned orange on me! Not recommended at all!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I like this bb cream. It evens out my skin tone and I can wear with a little powder over top for a natural look. It does need some good blending but once it blends out it looks good. I have normal/dry skin and apply over moisturizer.

on 3/24/2014 6:43:00 AM

This product was a definite failure for me. It was difficult to spread on my face, too dark for my skin and broke me out TERRIBLY. i will never buy it again!

on 3/22/2014 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this product was way too orange and didn't blend out well at all. I immediately returned it.