RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.5

on 2/24/2013 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Good coverage, but awful red undertones!!! I got medium/dark & it was wayyyyy too red. Not a fan. Reference MAC NC44. On a final note: I wore it one day without moisturizing first & you could totally see dry patches all over my face. It was not moisturizing at all & I have oily skin, so there's no reason why dry patches should be emphasized!

on 2/6/2013 9:48:00 PM

This BB cram is very nice on my face, i dont like to wear heavey makeup at work so i tried this BB cram and found it works very well. I just use my fingers to apply and that works pretty well for me. It has nice coverage and hids the dark spots under my eyes.

on 2/5/2013 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is actually a really good BB Cream considering its price and being its a drugstore brand. People need to keep in mind that the US Brands aren't the same as the Korean/Asian BB Creams, the consistency isn't the same. However, this works really well if you use a brush MAC 190 is what I've been using for 3 weeks and it works well. I've tried different application methods; found they don't work for this partical brand. This covers really well if you use it correctly!!! Nonetheless, by using too much, you'll end up with a cake face! If used too little, there isn't really much coverage...apply the right amount and there you go! I have a little hyperpigmentation on one side of my face with a few post acne scars that never faded and this does the job! I've been using this more than my MAC Prolong Wear & Revlon Colorstay. Rimmel BB Cream a little eye concealer and MAC Studio Fix Powder and I am good to go :)