RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by age: 25-29
RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.2

on 1/27/2013 8:05:00 AM

I've tried some Asian BB creams and I prefer them all much better than this one. I have been trying to use it for this but I couldn't make myself to like it. It doesn't blend, looks streaky and cakey. I was really surprised by such a big rating of this product.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is the first BB Cream I've tried and I have to say I'm likely to buy it again because it really helps with Oily skin. The first time I tried it was on a Sunday when I usually wear no makeup at all. It was very think and pasty. I have yellow/orange undertones and the color just wasnt dark enough for me. However, it is a great primer. I read some tips on BB Creams online and figured out that this one was probably best used as a primer and oil blocker. I used it sort of like a foundation the next time I applied it. Following the tips I read, I first applied some moisturizer and then applied the cream on my acne scars and under my eyes first and then all over. Then let it set. After that I followed my regular makeup routine using a little less Studio Fix concelor and then finished with a translucent powder for oily skin. Usually by the end of the day my face is oily and the concelor sort of makes itself know and kind of wears off however, all i needed was a little blot around my nose and my makeup was the same as when I applied it in AM. So Glad it works! You definitely need to experiment some with this one but its worth a try! Especially for you oily skin gals. And its cheap!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

UPDATE: I am actually loving this BB cream now. I bought several others to test and none of them stayed fresh and kept me from getting oily like this one did! I will definitely buy this again, pending my long-term use doesn't break me out. It's a huge plus that this is the cheapest BB cream I've found so far! It also doesn't contain salt or ethylhexyl palmitate or any other really comedogenic ingredient either! So glad I gave this stuff a good chance!
_______________________________________________________

So, this BB cream is more like a foundation. It's thicker than the other few I've used, and when I say thicker I mean that it's a little bit dryer. It's hard to get good coverage with this stuff because it's difficult to smooth over my face without getting overloaded. Even on my freshly cleansed-then-moisturized skin (oily skin type), it's hard to get even coverage. Thankfully it doesn't break me out and looks okay when set with powder. I find it looks BEST when I mix it with sunscreen, then it's more spreadable. I don't know if I'll buy this stuff again. I will say this though, it's most likely NOT for people with dry skin.

on 1/16/2013 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was my second bb cream I bought and iv bought many after so far and I keep going back to this,the packaging is simple tube and I like that,it's not very runny so it doesn't leaking and splurt everywhere,spf 25 rating is perfect,the colour I got is light and its a good match.you have to make sure you shake the tube abit because the cream separates abit.the texture at first is alittle odd,it smears on without blending easy,but after it warms in your hands the product spreads and blends well,the finish is supposed to be matte I think? I it's slightly dewy finish which is still nice and fresh looking,just don't expect the nice glow to last long before it turns into very greasy (but I have oily skin,everything is greasy on me) the coverage is sheer/med itl cover some light redness and conceal large pore to some extent but thats about it.overall this is my favourite supermarket/chemist brand bb cream so far

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a cheap and great alternative to wearing foundation! I wish it was more similar to the Korean BB creams, but for the price i think this is great. I usually add some a MAC MSF or light translucent powder and i'm good to go! I would recommend this to others, Just make sure your facial cream is really dry before putting this on or it will Ball up!