CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

4.2

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, ( /-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

on 10/15/2015 11:05:00 AM

BEST mascara ever, does everything so quickly. I love it, this is my 14th one!

Once you try this mascara you will never go back to any other mascara.

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

It is not only gives my eyelashes more volume and length but also curl. I tried to compare it with my Maybelline Hypercurl mascara. It provides more curl and did not weigh down my lashes compare to my Maybelline hypercurl. It is all-rounded mascara for me except it is not waterproof and the price . Great for everyday i guess coz it is not a heavy duty mascara. I will use waterproof formula if i am active and no time to touch up such as during busy work days or girls' night out.

on 9/16/2015 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this mascara, I bought it in strawberrynet so I didn't pay full price for it, but I will cause mine is over. I think it really gives a lot of volume and definition. When you first use it, it's a little runny but over time it gets thicker and perfect! Honestly this is one of the best mascaras I have ever tried. You can build it up, or wear only one coat and it still looks great. The price is steep but worth it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Omg the very best! I have very tiny, short, straight, and thin lashes. I was at the LancĂ´me counter, and tried several of their formulas but none really worked for me... and they are known for mascaras. The Chanel BA suggested I try this mascara. Omg the moment I applied it I just knew it was the best mascara I have ever tried in my life. It instantly made them so thick and long! I purchased a tube. The first week, I was having trouble achieving the same results as the one I had used at the counter. The formula was too wet. I was very disappointed. I remembered that sometimes you have to give a new tube a bit of time to settle. After the first week, the formula dried a bit and it was performing like the one I had tried on at the department store. I purchased it in the navy color and it sure makes my brown eyes sparkle! I also received their lash primer - Beaute de Cils - as a sample. Wow! I love the primer too! Chanel makes my boring brown eyes just beautiful. And lashes! I have lashes finally!

on 8/24/2015 4:12:00 AM

Given the reviews I had such high hopes for this mascara so I splurged on it. Essentially, it makes me look like I have about 5 eyelashes. I now realise this is what volumising mascaras do. Silly me - everyone else probably knew this, but I NOW know (since a shop assistant explained it) that voluming mascaras deliberately stick lashes together so they're more bulkier (volume). This is just not something that works for me at all.

I find it hard to believe it actually looks like nice eyelashes on anyone, but given the ratings I must be wrong there. At least on me, it looked like $2 goop. I'll go back to my tried and true Lancome Hypnose.

on 8/23/2015 5:09:00 PM

This mascara is honestly the best one I've tried so far. It gives me the thick, full, and long look I love! I usually use more than one mascara at a time but with le volume I didn't need to at all, it's that good. It is on the pricey side so I just use it for special occasions. Looooooooove ittttttt!!

on 8/18/2015 2:53:00 AM

My favourite on the market , huge volume , lengthening , 10/10 from me !

on 8/4/2015 2:16:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I ask a lot of my mascara. I want it to give me dramatic volume. I want my lashes to look separated and fanned out. I want it to last all day without making my lashes feel like I smeared asphalt/ tarmac on them. I do not want to look at myself in a public bathroom and look like I'm a 12 year old with cheap eyeliner running under my eyes nor do I want to have flakes sprinkled all over my cheek bones. I want it to come OFF at night without feeling like I'm going to war on my eyes. Simple things really ;) ...but, it feels like for every quality that I want, I must sacrifice another. This mascara delivers it ALL! It makes my lashes look gorgeous, it stays soft feeling all day without smudging at all (even in this very hot and humid weather we're having right now here in the Midwest.) No flaking at all and it comes off so easily with soap and water, no gearing up for battle to remove my eye makeup. It's truly a pleasure to use. The beauty of this mascara to me is absolutely how it delivers in every area that I want. I can make my lashes look gorgeous with other products, but there will always be a penalty to pay later in the day.

It's true that the mascara needs to "dry out" a little bit after the initial opening, but after the 2-3 day, it's the perfect consistency. I also can see how people who have very full lashes already might not care for this. The brush really does lend itself to slathering for volume purposes and I could see it just smearing a wall of mascara on thick lashes. I have thin wimpy lashes though, so it works magic on my eyes.

I stalked this mascara for a couple of weeks after I got my sample and fell in love, but I was really afraid that the sample would be better than the real thing, like so many mascaras I've tried (what is with that?) The high reviews here on MUA made the final sale for me because I never see mascaras with this high of a rating. I finally broke down and bought it a few weeks ago and I am not disappointed with the full size version. It's love.

Gawd! THIS mascara. I despise the term "Holy Grail" mainly because it gets thrown around so carelessly. But I honestly cannot think of any other possible way of explaining how I feel about it. It makes me act in ways I never do. Like how I want to quote Jaclyn Hill and say "This. Mascara. Gives. Me. Life!" lol. You could ask my family, they ALL know that I've found my soul mate mascara haha. I also plan on going to a counter next week and purchasing the brown one because I wear brown mascara just as much as I wear black. To have both black and brown in the perfect mascara is almost unfathomable lol.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Long lasting, the bottle lasted for a long time without drying and that is why in the long run is worth. But do not take the waterproof one!! It's sticky, dried very quickly and the worst of all my lashes started to fall in a month.

Love this mascara, really works for me!