CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

4.2

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, ( /-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

on 10/16/2016 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I got to try a sample of the chanel le volume when they released the darkest black (ultra-noir)
i was very impressed with the volume and curl it gave, but within hours i had black mascara under my eyes. This happened every time i used the sample.
I enquired at the makeup counter whether this was a common problem with the mascara, or just the sample. The sales lady said a few people had complained about the samples but believed the full size should be okay. I was contemplating for some time whether to purchase the large size as i absolutely loved the dramatic volume i was getting with the sample.
My husband ended up buying me it for Xmas.
After many months of using this mascara off and on, i can no longer stand it. EVERY time i use it i end up with black transfer under my eyes, and not the volume i was getting with the sample. i have been hoping it would dry a little, and give me the volume the sample did, but unfortunately this is not the case. I shouldn't have to check in the mirror all the time to see if i have mascara running under my eyes. Now, I do admit to being a mascara junkie, but unfortunately Chanel le volume would be the worst for transferring, and removal is the hardest of all my mascaras. There are so many good mascaras that give great volume without the dramas this one gives, for a third of the price.

on 9/23/2016 8:08:00 AM

I have thin light lashes..first I apply Dior white mascara..then apply volume Chanel..
My lashes look remarkable..

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Okay so I bought this mascara 3 times, first time I bought it I loved it! It really was amaazing, flaked a bit, but made my eyelashes look amaze. The second time I bought it was smudged a lot don't know why, thought maybe it was a faulty one or changed the formula. Used a few other products after that. But then kept seeing this is one of the best rated on makeupalley. So thought I would try it one more time hoping it was just a dud the second one and be like the first time. NOPE! So bad total panda eyes. I gave it to my sister to try, thinking it might work well for her same, smudged like no others. Don't usually write reviews. But really so sad considering the price. Think they changed the formula, cause think there's no way I could have gotten to duds at totally different times.

on 9/16/2016 10:34:00 AM

I LOVE this mascara! I had received a sample of it and simply could not resist buying one. The brush is great for separating the lashes and, even after a couple of coats, there is no clumping. The mascara stays in place, too - something that some of the other higher end products I've purchased in the past have failed to do! While the price is higher than the drug store brands, I'm willing to pay a little extra to get the look that I want. I would definitely buy again!

HG mascara. It takes 2 min to get the perfect volumized, dramatic lashes with this mascara. I stays put and doesnt flake. Absolutely worth the $$.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Honey BUY IT

on 9/8/2016 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The look of this mascara is formidable!
For me it is best suited for when you want really sexy and dramatic eyes - It is perfect for that!
But unfortunately for me, after some hours of application it starts to smudge, and it is very unfortunate when you look in the mirror, and your under eye area looks like the makeup of Jack Sparrow - Which were not the intention

So even though I love the look when applying, I do not love it, at the end of the day

on 8/19/2016 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is so good sometimes i think it is too much for day, but my lashes are naturally long and i just need the volume. Perfect mascara if you want it ALL.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Although quite picky about most of the makeup i use, I thought drug store mascara was one item that I could get buy with using without spending a lot of money. THIS mascara changed my mind...one use and i understood what the fuss was about.

This mascara thickens, lengthens and doesn't flake, smudge or smear at all no matter how long i wear and it's not hard to remove. Le Volume gives me beautiful thick, long and perfectly fanned out lashes without clumping. I have never used any other mascara that was this dramatic and intense shade of black as far as color but in a very flattering way, not harsh at all. While it is pricey, I don't hesitate to purchase because of how well this preforms. I know this product will do what it promises and then some and never let's me down.

I do agree with some of the other reviews as far as being a little more runny than i prefer when i purchase a new tube, but after a week or so of use it's perfect. Love this mascara, will continue to use without a doubt!!

on 7/23/2016 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

One of my favourite mascaras along with GA ETK and CT Full, fat lashes.

Pro - doesn't flake or smear. Black, lengthens, volumises, holds curl.
Con - I don't like it the first week or two, its a bit runny and clumps a bit. After that first week I don't have any problems.