eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

on 4/22/2014 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Let me say that this lip balm will work GREAT if you want to treat dry (not chapped or bleeding) lips.
My lips were dry and cracked before I started using this product. Since I've seen a lot of people using it, I decided to give it a try. It worked like MAGIC. Several days later my lips were no longer dry or cracked.
BUT the reason I took off one lippie is because once your lips are healed, the balm just kinda....sits there. My lips soon got a tiny bit dry again, and eos did nothing to heal it :-(.
I still like this product though....the scent is amazing and the shape of the container is just so cute!

Love EOS! This one tastes so delicious like strawberries and cream. I find myself reaching for it constantly because it tastes so good and feels awesome on. Love the little pod too, its cute and unique.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This smells exactly like strawberry parfait. It has a sort of similar scent to summer fruit, however I find this one to be a little more gourmand. It moisturizes well and leaves my lips soft and smooth. Bonus it's organic! I always keep an EOS close by. Love it!

on 3/7/2014 11:41:00 PM

For a lip balm, this is a good one, but it's nothing special. It definitely got WAY more hype than it should have. I will say this is better than the Chapstick brand lip balm, but not as moisturizing as the Nivea lip balm. Though, this one will give you a good sense of moisture for a minute, it isn't long lasting at all. I tend to find myself reapplying it constantly, and I eventually give up and move on to something better. Obviously, the appeal in the EOS lip balms is not the moisture level though! It has to do with the incredibly adorable packaging and fun fruity scents/flavors! The balm is the perfect size to fit comfortably in hand and the smooth packaging is very nice. Also, I like that the balm is clear, but gives a bit of shine on your lips so they don't look so dull if you have makeup on but don't want to put lipstick on. And the fact that it smells like strawberry sorbet is awesome too! Everytime I put this one on, my boyfriend and my puppies are always stealing kisses! Lol! In fact, one of puppies got ahold of this lip balm and chewed on the outside, he ended up popping the inside out of the outside! Luckily, it was easy to pop right back in! Hahaha!! Now anytime I use this lip balm, I get weird looks from everyone because of all the chew marks on it!! 😂

Highly overrated. Cute design,nice smell. This actually dried out my lips. At first I thought it was just a change in weather. Than maybe I was adjusting to it. I finished 3/4 of one to get it an honest go,went back to my old faithful and my lips were improved within two days. Novelty item to me.

on 2/20/2014 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

LOVE LOVE LOVE my EOS. wish they were more emollient but love 'em anyway

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This smells and taste so sweet and decadent. My DH uses this as well.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Super great lip balm. Clear and beautiful strawberry/cherry scent.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love this balm it lasts so long on your lips and the smell and taste is beautiful defiantly will be pursing more

I love how the packaging looks and it does a good job of moisturizing yet the packing is inconvenient. I constantly drop it and it gets dirty. But I would still buy it again. I have to say though the tangerine medicated one is a lot better

Top Rated Lip Treatments