eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by skin type : Combination
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.2

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

on 3/12/2013 5:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I heard a lot of people in the States raving about EOS products, so I took a look online and finally ordered the strawberry sorbet lip balm.
First of all, I thought the packaging was really cute and cool but recentrly I saw at a pharmacy those balls to strengthen pelvic floor muscles, and it just looks like that!! LOL now it kind of embarrasing to use it in public because some people have told me as well that it looks like that xD

Now onto the important thing, the product: it's a good but on the average side lip balm. Honestly, it smells and tastes really well and it moisturizes well. The thing is that, I can't tell that much difference compared to other lip balms out there. I'd buy them again if they were available in my country but I'm not too sure about ordering online just for lip balm xD

Edit: after using it on a daily basis... it doesn't really moisturize and I think it's drying my lips so much! I wouldn't repurchase

Like the mint, this just doesn't work for me. Makes my lips peel even more it seems! Burt's Bees Refreshing lip balm is still the best I've used.

on 3/10/2013 8:21:00 PM

I was really expecting this to be a decent lip balm! I've seen eos balms everywhere for the last few years, and I was thinking "Where there's smoke, there's fire!"...in the sense that there must be a reason for the popularity of this product!

I've been using it for about 3 months, and from when I started, to now, I'm not impressed. I rated it 3 lippies because it's not a bad product; it's non irrating, inoffensive, and not overly expensive. But it's really not a great one either.
On application, it's smooth and smells/tastes very light and subtly fruity. It feels nice and lasts by itself for about 15 minutes, then my lips are left a little dryer than usual, with a bit of a strange waxy feel to them. It just doesn't do much.

And yes the packaging is adorable, but don't take it out on a bus, or with you to the movies...If you drop it, you will probably never see it again! Roll on, Columbia! ;)

I don't recommend this product. Resist the urge! Not worth your money.

LOVE this particular flavor! Super moisturizing, smells sweet and yummy, and even tastes good! These are very soft and healing on the lips. I have skipped out on ChapStick, Soft Lips, and LipSmackers when I found eos!!! I will def repurchase and I recommend it to everyone!

on 2/26/2013 2:02:00 PM

I'm a little surprised to see that this product isn't rated 4 or higher, but I think that all comes down to personal preference.

I am very happy with this product. It's the perfect consistency - not as thick as Chapstick, but thicker than the Blistex I was using. It's not at all sticky, it smells awesome, and has pretty good staying power even while drinking. The packaging is adorable, and I love that it stays closed - I am forever losing the tops to my Chapsticks as they bounce around in my bag. Plus the product doesn't get gunked around the inside of the cap at all.

Price is where it gets a rating of 4 as opposed to 5. I assume that it will last longer than traditional lip balms because of it's size, but at 2.99 a pop you can get three Chapsticks for that price, and I doubt it is worth that much. I am in no way saying it's expensive, because it obviously isn't, but I am addressing value.

Overall I am really happy, happier with this lip balm than any other, and I will be stocking up!

on 2/2/2013 3:30:00 AM

It smells like fake plasticy strawberries. I lost my fav (the green one) and bought this to try it out. It sucks, it moisturizes a bit isn't fantastic. Its just chillin on the microwave now collecting dust.

on 1/9/2013 1:38:00 PM

I love the shape, of course! It's quite cute and fun to apply. The strawberry scent is lovely as well. However, it's not the most moisturizing lip balm I've ever tried, and it doesn't last quite as long as I'd like on my constantly dry lips. But because these little spheres are inexpensive, ridiculously adorable and strangely addictive, I'm probably going to collect more of them.

on 11/20/2012 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Since the past year or so, there's been a rave on these lip balms, so recently while walking around in Target I bought them. What I like the most about these is the packaging. The packaging is very unique and eye-catching and was what really encouraged me to buy this. And i also like the smell. If it wasn't for these two attributes I probably would've given this a lower rating because it's very waxy and doesn't do a good job moisturizing at all. It feels like the balm is just sitting there on top my lips and isn't really going deep down to actually moisturize them.

Cute packaging and great scent... However, I find it makes my lips even more dry after multiple uses over a day.

my first eos! it doesn't smell like strawberries, it smells like delicious strawberry candy which is fine because it's not called strawberry, it's called strawberry sorbet. it comes in a nice shade of pink, not too girly for me even though i usually avoid pinks. has a bit of a sweet taste, have to go over the lips a couple of times to get a decent layer. my lips are pretty pale, so i get just a bit of a shimmer/shine, not too much so that it looks like lip gloss but just a bit so my lips look more full. i kind of wish that the sphere wasn't so bulky so i could put it in my pocket, but it contours to my mouth pretty well. it does get dirty a little easily. i'm addicted to eos now, hoping to get the alice in wonderland pack because $8 is pretty good for three