Uploaded by LussyCakes

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/11/2014

The best lip balm ever! Awesome packaging that is satisfying to open and close. Not pocket-friendly but absolutely purse friendly. The balm itself is smooth, non-greasy, and highly moisturizing. Further, the ingredients are all natural!!! The first three ingredients are olive oil, beeswax, and coconut oil. Compare this with the first three ingredients in Baby Lips: Polybutene …Read more

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Aug/11/2014

This is my favorite of all the Eos lip balms, because it is extremely moisturizing, and the smell is an amazing sweet strawberry bubble gum scent. It is priced at $3.29 at most stores, which is worth it because it is an overall great product. I love this Eos so much and I use it every single day.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Aug/03/2014

I absolutely love eos lip balms, and I have to say this is one of my favorites, if not my favorite. The smell is great, and it smoothes my lips immediately after applying it. I especially like putting it on before bed so I wake up to soft lips. I also love their shaving cream, overall a very good brand. The packaging is very unique, and I like how you can apply it to both of your lips at once …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Aug/01/2014

So I heard all the hype about these and saw them on sale. I got strawberry sorbet. I'll start with saying it smelled nice and there's a variety of colors and scents. But they are so BORING! Zero color. No tint whatsoever. Like seriously who wants to collect them all because it's just like having 6 of the same clear balm. Also I am not a fan of the packaging at all. It's …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Fine

Jul/27/2014

This is my most favourite lipbalm flavour.. it's taste so good! the best about eos lipbalm is it's moisturizing and long lasting.. this is my everyday used product.. since my lips always dry, i used this and it's moisturize well.. i bought this for $8 at my country and for me it's a very cheap price for this great prouduct.. the packaging is really cute and unique compare to …Read more

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Jul/25/2014

I love the EOS lip balm, but this particular scent - Strawberry Sorbet - is too sickeningly sweet for me. I'll finish up this container of it, but I'll buy another scent in the future. I prefer the Summer Fruit.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

Jul/24/2014

Upon hearing many great things about this product I decided to try it for myself. I picked up the strawberry sorbet one and I really like the scent and I find the sphere shaped packaging interesting. However it did not moisturise my lips. It didn't live up to my expectations, with all the hype I thought it would be something amazing. I will not be repurchasing this product.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

Jul/13/2014

Most people buy it because it's so adorable, but I honestly think that it's one of the best lip balms out there. Some lip balms have made my lips peel or feel tingly when I apply the product (I know that's supposed to happen with some products, but I don't like it) EOS always makes my lips feel soft and smells absolutely decadent.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

fromHols86

Jul/11/2014

Love love LOVE this lip balm lasts on me for ages keeps my lips soft and conditioned, It's not oily or too dry. Best lip product I've bought in years! And I paid $5.95 (AUD) on ebay, I over paid but you can't get them in Australia, so it was worth it. I'd definitely buy more of these.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan

2.0
fromxojlg

Jul/03/2014

Not a fan of this honestly. Bought it mostly for the packaging (like most people I would assume), but I also heard good things about it from youtube. I was really disappointed. The smell was nice but the product was kind of hard to get on my lips. I also noticed no difference at all in hydration. I gave it to my mom since I didn't want to waste it. I much prefer Maybelline's Baby Lips.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age19-24