eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by skin type : Combination
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.2

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

I feel like this is the most overrated lip balm out there. I purchased this because I'm a sucker for cute packaging. It smells wonderful, but unfortunately it did not keep my lips hydrated for more than a couple hours. My lips would be soft for a little bit, and then they would start to peel -- very unattractive! I also tried the orange and light green ones and the effect was the same. There's just something in these that doesn't quite agree with my lips. But on the plus side, it smells delicious and there is quite a bit of product here so it should last a while. Plain old Chapstick does a much better job, in my honest opinion.

on 1/7/2014 1:49:00 AM

My lips get VERY dry randomly to the point that it hurts and is very uncomfortable, and just... Feels nasty. I usually use Carmex or Vaseline. People have always told me about EOS and how it's so great, and I see it used by almost every girl in my school. I thought otherwise. About a week ago, I had one of those random chapped lip times, I decided to buy one. My cousin's girlfriend told me that the Sweet Mint smelled delicious and was excellent, but I bought the strawberry and I loved it! It moisturized my lips in less than 48 hours and fixed all the cracks and made all the dead skin easy to rub off!

When the review asked, "if you ran out or lost this product, would you buy it again?", I said yes without even thinking about it. When my cousin's dog chewed up my EOS, I had my mom buy me a new one as soon as possible.

on 11/17/2013 3:05:00 AM

I am a fan of the EOS lipbalm lines!
Honestly I am not quite sure why this lipbalm is receiving quite a low rating while it is superb and works well on me.
Strawberry sorbet is my second eos lipbalm after I finished my mint one.
Love the smell, love the texture (not so greasy on my lips) and love the unique&creative packaging!!
It really does moisturize your lips, I started wearing eos lipbalm since spring and it never fails to moisturize me despite the seasons change (spring - summer - fall).
I don't have any problem with eos lipbalms so far and would def re-purchase it after I finish this one.
Love love this product!!

on 10/26/2013 3:10:00 PM

I liked this product. Well, this is my first time using it so i don't know how I will feel about it after long term use, but for now, its good. I liked the fact that it stayed on my lips and it kept my lips moist. I liked the sweetness and cuteness of it. Overall, I would buy it again if I run out of it. This is based on until now. If I change my opinion about this, I will come and edit what this review.

on 10/24/2013 4:12:00 PM

I've got a ginormous collection of these! At five bucks a pop in Canada, I think it's a bit much. A lot of people talk about how much they love this specific flavour, but I don't like it. For a totally organic lip balm, it's really fake smelling (and tasting) and chemically. However, its moisturization is awesome.

on 10/22/2013 11:40:00 PM

Okay, so the packaging is adorable and unique and i love that its easy to find in your purse. But that's about all there is to love about this product. It doesnt last long at all and i dont feel like it ever soaked in to my lips, just kinda sat on top like a thin film. And the worst thing about this product is that it actually made my lips more dry than they were to begin with, to the point of them peeling. A lip balm's main purpose is to moisturize, so for me this one was a fail. The scent and taste of this lip balm is fairly sweet. I didnt mind it but it might not be for everyone. The texture i did not like, i found it hard to apply and it didnt glide on very well. Skip this one, ladies.

The smell is too overpoweringly sickly sweet. I liked it at first but it just became too much. It feels moisturizing when you put it on, but doesn't last for long. It costs too much for what it is. The packaging is cool and cute but bulky for transport.

on 8/27/2013 7:09:00 PM

Fun packaging. Won't buy Chapstick where I have to dip my finger in a pot after someone pointed out all the germs :( this little ball in the egg is wonderful. Yummy smelling. Nice Chapstick. Not much of an emollient though. Used it next to my bed in various flavors until my dog Sammy stole them and ATE all three-so I guess they taste good too cuz they are the only ones he has ever eaten!! Seems a lil overrated for a Chapstick for the price....

I mean, it's cute, and it is definitely meant for women. The tube makes little sense because of the shape and size, so clearly it's meant for a purse not a pocket. The flavors aren't vivid and I don't find my lips staying moisturized. I think I agree with another review that said it's just too gimicky.

on 8/22/2013 9:22:00 PM

It's cute.. and kind of fun to use, but the product doesn't "soak" into my lips at all. It just sits on top being shiny and ineffective. I know it often takes time to fall in love with a lip balm (for me, anyway), but I gave this a chance and it never got better.

Top Rated Lip Treatments