Uploaded by LussyCakes

price range

Reviews

fromMuriel

May/08/2016

I do like this balm, very moisturizing and smooth. I probably won't buy again only because I prefer a tube over the round sphere this came in. Also, they may test on animals, ( hard to find a definitive statement on this), and I absolutely cannot support that.
My favorite balms are Hurraw! Give them a try. Great selection, cruelty-free & vegan, and very affordable. ???? …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (200 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

May/05/2016

Yes, it has a really cute design and it smells all lovely, BUT unfortunately it doesn't hydrate enough. I also feel like it is a bit drying and it crumbles in the corners of my lips after a couple hours - not pretty at all. I believe I've tried all the versions and my favourite has to be the blueberry one (light blue packaging), however, I will not be purchasing again.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

fromaeray

May/05/2016

Cute package and nice smelling, but I feel it doesn't hydrate my lips at all, so I guess is not that good but anyway I don't usually have dry or cracked lips.

It takes a long time for penetrating into the skin lip.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Apr/08/2016

EOS lip balms seem to be a hit or miss type of thing. I first used this lip balm in the "Summer Fruit" fragrance, but it peeled my lips off. I gave EOS another try because I got another sphere in this flavor as a gift. This time it really moisturized my lips and made them SO SMOOTH. However, I feel that Vaseline or Burt's Bees could do the same job as far as moisturizing goes so I …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

Mar/19/2016

Bought this a few years ago & I remember finding it useless. This product might look cute because of the packaging but it didn't moisturize my lips at all no matter how many times I re-applied it. I might even say it caused them to dry up and crack. The strawberry scent smells decent.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Mar/17/2016

I love eos balms but im going to have to give this specific strawberry one 3 lippies simply because i found it a little drying compared to the honey dew and mint ones. I love the smell but as soon as this ones done, i wont be repurchasing it. I have however repurchased the other ones.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Nov/01/2015

I love EOS lip balm, mainly (probably like everyone) because of their unusual shape that is so easy to find in my bag. I'm not in love really with this one scent but it's still nice. I just think it smells a little like strawberry scented plastic things. I don't think EOS is the most moisturizing lip balm ever, it's just an ok product for that purpose but on a whim, it's …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (534 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Oct/07/2015

Smells absolutely lovely, and I love the fact that it's organic. The packaging is cute and different, but also a bit annoying if you want to stick it in a small purse or in a pocket. I tend to have it next to my bed for that reason, and use it before I go to sleep, and I wake up with super soft and moisturized lips every morning.

About reviewer (419 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Aug/28/2015

I loved this product in the winter, but when I moved to a tropical country, this stuff won't hold! My lipbalms go bad in like, two months, and they melted off the sphere :(

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Aug/17/2015

Smells amazing, a great thing to carry round in your bag, keeps your lips nice and moisturised, will be buying this again!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18