eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by skin type : Combination
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.2

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

I absolutely love eos lip balms, and I have to say this is one of my favorites, if not my favorite. The smell is great, and it smoothes my lips immediately after applying it. I especially like putting it on before bed so I wake up to soft lips. I also love their shaving cream, overall a very good brand. The packaging is very unique, and I like how you can apply it to both of your lips at once. I've had two of this flavor and one of the sweet mint kind and I think this brand will be a keeper in my beauty closet!

on 7/11/2014 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love love LOVE this lip balm lasts on me for ages keeps my lips soft and conditioned, It's not oily or too dry. Best lip product I've bought in years! And I paid $5.95 (AUD) on ebay, I over paid but you can't get them in Australia, so it was worth it. I'd definitely buy more of these.

I really wanted to love this because pink is my favorite color and strawberry is my favorite scent but unfortunately the feel is far too thick on this balm. It's my least favorite from EOS.

Strawberry Sorbet just tends to kind of sit on my lips and doesn't feel like it is conditioning at all. Much more mild-smelling than other EOS lip balms but I really wanted to smell the strawberry flavor.

I keep finding my way back to this balm because it comes in the nice big pack variety sold at Costco, but I'm giving it away each time it ends up back in my possession hehe. My mom is super sensitive to fruity smells and this was her favorite because of how mild it is. Nearly more vanilla-y than strawberry-y if that makes sense.

I love the cute little egg-shaped packaging but it isn't practical and is bulky in your pocket, so it's kind of a good and bad thing. I will continue to purchase other EOS balms like Passion Fruit and Sweet Mint but I'm going to continue passing on Strawberry Sorbet. Just doesn't feel like it does anything for me at all.

Does absolutely nothing for moisture. Good job EOS, the gimmick-y sphere. After you get over that the product isn't that great.

Feels waxy. Doesn't smell nor taste like strawberry

I feel like we should all be honest and just credit the huge obsession with EOS lip balm to packaging and marketing. Also since it's *the* lip balm to have, everyone wants one. They look cute and are fun to apply. That being said, I of course love the packaging like everybody else, and all the colors. I love applying it too. And yet, I just wish the lip balm was actually moisturizing. It is a very *light* balm. No thickness, nothing to tack to stick to your lips (for very long anyways). I enjoy the Sweet Mint flavor and color. When my lips are actually chapped and need some repair, I use my beloved Aquaphor, or plain regular Chapstick.

on 3/7/2014 11:41:00 PM

For a lip balm, this is a good one, but it's nothing special. It definitely got WAY more hype than it should have. I will say this is better than the Chapstick brand lip balm, but not as moisturizing as the Nivea lip balm. Though, this one will give you a good sense of moisture for a minute, it isn't long lasting at all. I tend to find myself reapplying it constantly, and I eventually give up and move on to something better. Obviously, the appeal in the EOS lip balms is not the moisture level though! It has to do with the incredibly adorable packaging and fun fruity scents/flavors! The balm is the perfect size to fit comfortably in hand and the smooth packaging is very nice. Also, I like that the balm is clear, but gives a bit of shine on your lips so they don't look so dull if you have makeup on but don't want to put lipstick on. And the fact that it smells like strawberry sorbet is awesome too! Everytime I put this one on, my boyfriend and my puppies are always stealing kisses! Lol! In fact, one of puppies got ahold of this lip balm and chewed on the outside, he ended up popping the inside out of the outside! Luckily, it was easy to pop right back in! Hahaha!! Now anytime I use this lip balm, I get weird looks from everyone because of all the chew marks on it!! 😂

I love how the packaging looks and it does a good job of moisturizing yet the packing is inconvenient. I constantly drop it and it gets dirty. But I would still buy it again. I have to say though the tangerine medicated one is a lot better

on 2/7/2014 11:18:00 AM

Another one of my favorites. It has a light strawberry scent and it leaves my lips feeling smooth and soft.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- packaging
- scent

CONS

- doesn't moisturize

COMMENTS: Love the scent of this one, but does nothing if you have dry lips. If your lips are in relatively good condition you'll be fine with this, but wasn't a fan of this one.

Will not repurchase.