eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by skin type : Dry
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

2.9

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

on 10/21/2013 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I like this product and would probably guy it again but here is further explanation…

Pros:
The packaging is cute!
This scent smells really good IMO
Easy application
Not too heavily coated.

Cons:
It does seem to wear off easily.

I like it, it is a bit pricey (mine was 4$) but it’s small, it is cute, it smells good and it tastes sweet(not that I literally take bites lol but when I lick my inner lips I can taste it). It does seem to wear off a bit quickly. It’s something I would use if I’m not drinking or eating anything. I would like to buy it again in a different scent!

on 10/4/2013 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My lips were chapped to the point where there was blood but after I put this on my lips were no longer rough and already felt like it was healing as well as it being moisturized. Great product.

on 4/18/2013 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My 8 year old demanding that I buy her this in that sweet, cute way that an 8 year old girl can... ...So I caved and bought it for her as an implulse purchase at a local Target. Inexpensive, cute packaging and suitable enough for a kid to take to school. Smells yummy. She likes it, and I'm fine with it for her. I stick to my Labello HydroCare at the office and Skinceuticals lip treatment at home.

on 4/18/2013 1:00:00 PM

Love my eos!!! i don't understand the negative reviews on this product. If you have extremely dry and chapped lips i wouldn't recommend this but it is great for everday use for normal to dry lips! the smell and packaging is wonderful! LOVE EOS.

on 4/7/2013 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Agree with another reviewer below that this feels waxy and like the product never really sinks in to moisturize. I didn't have the same problem with the summer fruit flavor so note sure if it's this strawberry flavor or just this particular one I got. Aquaphor and my Babylips work so much better than these guys.

I first heard of EOS lip balms through popular YouTube Gurus such as Michelle Phan and Beautifymeeh. My lips are chapped and really dry, dry enough for the lip skin to peel when I take hot showers. I purchased the strawberry one and fell in love with the packaging. The scent is divine and I like that the product is 95% organic. However, it does not moisturize my lips. In fact, it soften upon application but it does not last long and made my lips dehydrated more than ever. People usually apply their lip balms three times per day, but I had to apply this every half an hour or so to moisturize my lips.

I did some research about this product (as well as Nivea lip balms), some people stated that it contains a formula that dries up the skin.

I am disappointed in this product and I would not be re-purchasing it. What a shame since the packaging is so adorable and the 95% organic ingredients enhances its appeal. Unfortunately, it did not work for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I am not a fan of EOS, but I bought this as an impulse buy at Ulta. It was one of those "I need to buy something else to meet the $10 minimum for my coupon" moments, the store was crowded, and the stand by the register was full of EOS. So, as soon as I paid and got to the car, I tried it out. I love the smell, but this is the same old EOS that I didn't love last time. The texture is smooth and kind of thin, but WAXY. The second ingredient? Beeswax. Something about it feels scratchy in my throat - not sure if it's the texture, or the strong scent (you can smell it through the plastic). It does give my lips a nice dewy look, which I like, but it doesn't provide much moisturization at all. The only reason I will keep/continue to use this product: the package that is already in the trash can...I would return this if I could, and I don't want to throw away a $3 lip balm. I'm already using a failed Carmex balm as hand cream, so we'll see how I decide to use this and not waste it!