eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

Filtered by skin type : Dry
eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

2.9

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

When this product was new I really liked it, It kept my lips from being chapped, the smell was like a waxy strawberry but it wasn’t horrible so I didn’t mind that. NOW, this is the worst product I have ever bought in my life. I’m not sure if they changed the formula, or what they did but when I use this now it dries my lips out and makes them swell up. I feel like I’m throwing toxic waste on my lips because when I use this my lips nothing good comes from it. Zero stars for EOS. Do t waste your money.

on 5/28/2016 5:30:00 PM

It is ok, and it moisturizes my lips pretty well too.

How ever the sweet tast of strawberry is nauseatingly. I prefer the bleu with the stripes (Vanilla-mint), the one from Rosebud.

It´s a little expencive I think, but I do like the packing.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Yes, it has a really cute design and it smells all lovely, BUT unfortunately it doesn't hydrate enough. I also feel like it is a bit drying and it crumbles in the corners of my lips after a couple hours - not pretty at all. I believe I've tried all the versions and my favourite has to be the blueberry one (light blue packaging), however, I will not be purchasing again.

on 11/1/2015 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love EOS lip balm, mainly (probably like everyone) because of their unusual shape that is so easy to find in my bag. I'm not in love really with this one scent but it's still nice. I just think it smells a little like strawberry scented plastic things. I don't think EOS is the most moisturizing lip balm ever, it's just an ok product for that purpose but on a whim, it's perfect.

on 6/22/2015 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this is a okay lip balm, but not something I would want to repurchase. the packaging is probably one of the best things about it. very adorable. it smells absolutely amazing, just like what it's called. it even tastes amazing. it doesn't really hydrate or moisturize my lips, more so makes them more dry. i don't really recommend this unless you're a lip balm hoarder. :/

on 12/15/2014 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm trying to figure out why I purchased every single color in this eos line. It's the packaging. That suckered me in and they are seriously the cutest ever. Some flavors are better (honeydew & passionfruit), but this strawberry sorbet is bleh. Cute packaging tho!

on 4/22/2014 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Let me say that this lip balm will work GREAT if you want to treat dry (not chapped or bleeding) lips.
My lips were dry and cracked before I started using this product. Since I've seen a lot of people using it, I decided to give it a try. It worked like MAGIC. Several days later my lips were no longer dry or cracked.
BUT the reason I took off one lippie is because once your lips are healed, the balm just kinda....sits there. My lips soon got a tiny bit dry again, and eos did nothing to heal it :-(.
I still like this product though....the scent is amazing and the shape of the container is just so cute!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This smells and taste so sweet and decadent. My DH uses this as well.

on 12/27/2013 10:31:00 AM

If you don't live under a rock then you'll probably know how hyped up these EOS balms are! I caved & got Strawberry Sorbet since you can't go wrong with pink, right?

Pros:
- Quite moisturising (wouldn't say it's the most moisturizing thing I've ever used, frankly, but it lasts for a fairly long period of time - I'd say around 4 hours, so it outperforms the average drugstore lip balms)
- Natural ingredients
- Relatively cheap
- Lovely scent (some other flavors are really weird, I find)
- Cute packaging (plus the pink!)

Cons:
- Not the most moisturizing (as explained above)
- Need to apply for quite a bit for desired effect

P.S. Some people complain it's too waxy - I don't think so, personally. I was put off from buying it for a while because of these remarks. But now I see it isn't nearly as bad as they claim! As a wax-based lip balm this one has an acceptable texture, to be candid.

Not gonna collect all the flavors, but didn't regret buying it!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This does not moisturize your lips at all!!! And it smells like plastic