LORAC PRO Palette

Lorac Pro PaletteUDD and Lorac PalettePRO PalettePRO PalettePRO Palette

4.4

on 4/30/2017 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like that the shadows go on very nicely and I like the color selection ; however it's a very fragile palette and I broke two shadows the first week I had it by setting the palette down too hard on my table.

My most reached for and super versatile palette ever! I love that it has the best of both worlds...mattes and shimmers! You can definitely create many different beautiful looks with this baby!

on 1/2/2015 4:19:00 AM

My absolute favorite palette! When I travel, this is the only palette I need to bring as it is so versatile. The pigmentation is amazing, so use a lighter hand, especially with the darker colors.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This has got to be my HG palette. It has all the colors that match perfect for my olive skin tone. The colors are very pigmented and blend well. I don't know how I ever lived without this palette.

on 1/14/2014 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this palette. Beautiful colors and great pigmentation. Just the right mix of mattes and shimmers. Perfect for everyday AND nights out. I can do so many different looks with this.

on 11/2/2013 9:33:00 PM

Full disclosure - I have the Naked2 but not Naked. I bought my Naked2 last year but debated between this and the Naked2 at the time. I decided to go with Naked2 then because a) the case seemed sturdier and I wanted something that travelled well b)you get more product.

I went into Ulta last weekend and picked up this bad boy because Ulta had it in a set with an eyeliner for less than the cost of the palette by itself (the set was $39 and the palette by itself is usually $42), plus I got 20% off with the email coupon - JACKPOT!. Since then, I've been using it everyday. I love my Naked2 but it just doesn't have enough matte colours. The LORAC palette fills this void beautifully and the shadows are so buttery and smooth. I love every single colour in this palette and think the colours are suitable for any skintone. If I had to buy just one - I'd probably choose this over my Naked2, mostly because there are more matte colours.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is by far one of my best palettes ever! The pigmentation is great. Matte as well as shimmer shadows. You'll find colors that compliment your skin tone. I love love love this palette.

on 10/10/2012 12:25:00 AM

After reading a lot of GOOD reviews on this, I've caved! Bit the bullet, so to speak, and ordered it from Sephora. I'll have to wait a few more weeks to get it (alongside my US haul from the states), but REALLY excited over this.

If you're interested, and are in Australia and can't get it, check out Leila at Emerald City Shipping for super discounted forwarding rates!