Uploaded by EvaVic

Reviews

3.0
fromekym

Nov/14/2017

I’ve received a few samples of this cream and I like it, but I still prefer the La Mer Gel-Cream. The Soft Cream is nice when my skin is drier; I apply a glycolic peel (Peter Thomas Roth Un-wrinkle Peel Pad) as directed, then top my serums with this cream. My skin really seems to drink this in and the dryness and roughness goes away overnight. I really think it’s the peel doing most of the work …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (571 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

2.0

Nov/06/2017

Received as a gift, I witnessed no "transformation, rejuvenation, or renewal" of my skin. NONE! It did seem to moisturize effectively, but expected more considering the price and reputation. The consistency was similar to ancient cold-creams, but more spreadable. Though the jar came with a little scoop, I don't love open-lid jars due to their proclivity to contamination. …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Oct/31/2017

I love this product. It gives my dehydrated skin a nice dewy finish and is much lighter than the classic cream. I'm on my 3rd jar now and love that my sensitive skin doesn't breakout with it. It's not a miracle cream that gets rid of all spots and imperfection (like La Mer claims lol) but the lightweight texture keeps me coming back.

4 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jun/19/2017

This cream transforms my skin and repairs the damage from the past fast! Every time I take a break, I regret it and run to Nordstrom to get right again. I use it as my night cream but will swap my standard day cream from time to time to give my skin a boost. It's liquid gold, love it!!

5 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

May/30/2017

This made me look 3 years younger in two uses. I'm starting to notice lines around my nose and this softened those completely. But after a week, the effects wore off so I bought a jar.
I tried samples of the original creme de la mer and it was just an average moisturizer, so I almost tossed the sample of this moisturizing soft creme. I'm glad I used it because it's the best …

5 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan

HairBrunette

2.0

May/03/2017

Overly fragranced and not that moisturizing. It reminds me quite a bit of Ponds, but didn't leave my skin as soft. I also don't like the jar packaging since that must certainly impact the efficacy of the ingredients. Considering the price and reputation, this is a total dud for me.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (356 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Other

1.0

Oct/15/2016

I like the original Creme de La Mer, but this was a greasy mess. I broke out immediately. Wouldn't recommend.

5 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (120 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Apr/27/2016

This white cream works very well as a daytime moisturizer for my dry and sensitive skin. The texture is not too thick so it goes on smoothly. I apply it over Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum. My skin stays moist all day.

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (723 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairGrey, Wavy, Medium

Mar/25/2016

I wouldn't purchase this because I don't think it's worth the price point. However, this is a lovely cream that feels nice on the skin and didn't break me out.

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (686 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

Nov/19/2015

I used to use the regular creme de la mer formula till this came out. I like it better because it's lighter but still has the same moisturizing qualities. Soooo pricey but it really makes my skin soft and radiant.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure