Uploaded by EvaVic

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/31/2017

I love this product. It gives my dehydrated skin a nice dewy finish and is much lighter than the classic cream. I'm on my 3rd jar now and love that my sensitive skin doesn't breakout with it. It's not a miracle cream that gets rid of all spots and imperfection (like La Mer claims lol) but the lightweight texture keeps me coming back.

4 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jun/19/2017

This cream transforms my skin and repairs the damage from the past fast! Every time I take a break, I regret it and run to Nordstrom to get right again. I use it as my night cream but will swap my standard day cream from time to time to give my skin a boost. It's liquid gold, love it!!

5 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

May/30/2017

This made me look 3 years younger in two uses. I'm starting to notice lines around my nose and this softened those completely. But after a week, the effects wore off so I bought a jar.
I tried samples of the original creme de la mer and it was just an average moisturizer, so I almost tossed the sample of this moisturizing soft creme. I'm glad I used it because it's the best …

5 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan

HairBrunette

2.0

May/03/2017

Overly fragranced and not that moisturizing. It reminds me quite a bit of Ponds, but didn't leave my skin as soft. I also don't like the jar packaging since that must certainly impact the efficacy of the ingredients. Considering the price and reputation, this is a total dud for me.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (356 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Other

1.0

Oct/15/2016

I like the original Creme de La Mer, but this was a greasy mess. I broke out immediately. Wouldn't recommend.

5 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (120 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Apr/27/2016

This white cream works very well as a daytime moisturizer for my dry and sensitive skin. The texture is not too thick so it goes on smoothly. I apply it over Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum. My skin stays moist all day.

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (723 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairGrey, Wavy, Medium

Mar/25/2016

I wouldn't purchase this because I don't think it's worth the price point. However, this is a lovely cream that feels nice on the skin and didn't break me out.

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (674 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

Nov/19/2015

I used to use the regular creme de la mer formula till this came out. I like it better because it's lighter but still has the same moisturizing qualities. Soooo pricey but it really makes my skin soft and radiant.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Other

EyesBlack

3.0
fromdkarb

Sep/27/2015

My sister generously got me this cream for my birthday (I was as surprised as anyone - wow!). It smells as divine as you would expect a La Mer product to smell, light and fresh.

I use the applicator to put a pistachio-sized dollop on my fingertips, warm the cream up a bit, and then apply it to the face. It goes on smoothly and leaves behind a dewy finish that leaves my skin feeling …

4 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

Sep/04/2015

I buy this product so long as I can afford it. I use a combination of derm grade products, natural products and even drug store products but this stuff always moisturizes my skin and leaves it so healthy. I buy it when I can you only need a little bit. But worth the investment.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (223 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm