Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/21/2013

I love this product! It's cheap, and the packaging is nice too. I use it as an overall setting powder, and it does brighten up my face, and I just love it! I will definitely repurchase this.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Jan/02/2013

I love this! I had read great reviews on this product and I'm so glad I got it!! I use their concealer brush so I can just pick up the green to help correct some redness on my face and their total face brush as a buff.

It works great as a setting powder overal and the green works pretty well for redness.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

Dec/09/2012

I have medium brown oily and sensitive skin. This won't correct serious tone issues on darker complexions but works well to eliminate shine during the day. I don't wear makeup; moisturizer and sunscreen only. This is transparent and easy to use. Just make sure to buff thoroughly with a brush. So far no breakouts. It comes in a neat little compact without a brush or buff pad but is …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Medium

EyesBrown

Dec/02/2012

im using this to set all my eye concealer.the only complaining about this product that its a little powdery.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesBrown

fromkdmass

Aug/29/2012

I'm on my second compact of this. Really like it for my oily, fair skin. I think it goes faster than maybe other products, but is so inexpensive that I don't mind.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

fromsc2944

Aug/15/2012

I'm surprised this wasn't in the database before now. This stuff is amazing! I still have to use some concealer for a few acne marks, but it does clear all redness and projects nice, even and brighter skin.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm