e.l.f. Cosmetics Tone Correcting Powder

e.l.f. Cosmetics Tone Correcting Powder
Tone Correcting PowderTone Correcting PowderTone Correcting Powder

4.2

Talc, Mica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Nylon-12, Silica, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Triacontanyl PVP, Sodium DehydroacetateMay Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 1/2/2013 9:19:00 AM

I love this! I had read great reviews on this product and I'm so glad I got it!! I use their concealer brush so I can just pick up the green to help correct some redness on my face and their total face brush as a buff.

It works great as a setting powder overal and the green works pretty well for redness.

on 12/9/2012 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have medium brown oily and sensitive skin. This won't correct serious tone issues on darker complexions but works well to eliminate shine during the day. I don't wear makeup; moisturizer and sunscreen only. This is transparent and easy to use. Just make sure to buff thoroughly with a brush. So far no breakouts. It comes in a neat little compact without a brush or buff pad but is perfect size for travel.

on 12/2/2012 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

im using this to set all my eye concealer.the only complaining about this product that its a little powdery.

on 8/29/2012 4:14:00 PM

I'm on my second compact of this. Really like it for my oily, fair skin. I think it goes faster than maybe other products, but is so inexpensive that I don't mind.

on 8/15/2012 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm surprised this wasn't in the database before now. This stuff is amazing! I still have to use some concealer for a few acne marks, but it does clear all redness and projects nice, even and brighter skin.