Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum

3.7

on 12/14/2012 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I sampled it, couldn't get it out of my head, and wound up purchasing. When sampling in Nordstrom & Sephora I saw the similarities to Flowerbomb others have mentioned, however, when I wear this I don't think of Flowerbomb at all. La Vie Est Belle is very cotton candy on my skin and it shares a very sweet vanilla-tonka tone with Prada Candy. La Vie Est Belle is much more beautiful though. This a "me" fragrance that I can really live in.

on 11/6/2012 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Ugh! Heavy and spicy. This gave me a headache within two minutes. Made me nauseated, and then I saw it has patchouli and I realized why. Gives me flashbacks of my evil kindergarten teacher.

on 9/30/2012 11:59:00 AM

This smells great, very close to Flowerbomb. I used to wear Flowerbomb a lot and this scent is very similar, I tend to like more vanilla based purfumes, but this is still good value for money overall. :)

on 9/12/2012 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

One word......DELICIOUS!!! I love sweet smells (my absolute fav is Flowerbomb) I'm so glad I got this, it lasts a really long time (almost a whole work day) and fades nicely. It's sweet but not too sweet, like a grown up sexy sweet. It's similar to Flowerbomb because they both have notes of Patchouli, but that's the only hint of similarity, I wouldn't consider this a dupe for it in any way because they smell completely different on me, to me this one is a little sweeter, Flowerbomb is a little spicier :) I would def repurchase, but next time I'll get the bigger bottle!! Only thing I don't like is the little piece of ribbon wrapped around the neck of the bottle, I just don't get it :/ o well doesn't affect my rating, I'm just saying! :)

on 8/11/2012 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is flowerbombs twin. On my cardi flowerbomb on one arm and la vie on the other, neither me or my friend could tell the difference. On my skin la vie is slightly sweeter and refined. I prefer this to flowerbomb which is slightly masculine on me. Both last just as long. But just not my kind of scent too synthetic smelling and sharp. But flowerbomb lovers need to try as a potential replacement. No need to purchase this if you already own flowerbomb unless you wished flowerbomb was sweeter.

Update 22.08.12 - SA sprayed on me and lasts on my skin like a leech!! It just is too sharp for my liking and irritates me so downgraded from 3 to 2. That same effect that flowerbomb has.