Cover Girl Professional Curved Brush Mascara

Cover Girl Professional  Curved Brush Mascara

on 8/16/2012 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

okay so i have the other version of this... the straight wond, not the curved. i ADORE the formula and i saw that it comes in a curved wond version, so i wanted to be adventurous and try the curved one thinking it would be even better... aaaaaaand i wasted my money. its peculiar how the wond makes such a difference ! it literally makes your lashes stick straight out. right when you put it on they droop instantly. will not hold a curl and makes it look like i dont even have eye lashes. HATE the curved version. but like i said the same exact mascara, just the straight wond is 1000000% better. TRUST ME.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this product based on the raves on total beauty. It was voted one of the best mascaras in drugstores since it does everything. I bought mine from CVS at about 5 dollars. I can honestly say I didn't see a huge difference from the other CG mascaras I've tried but it's far better. It comes in a tube that I really like (not big like the other CG mascaras) slim and blue. The curved brush is great in getting the corners -definitely better than a straight brush. Also it didn't dry out my lashes or harden them making them crunchy.

It's an overall good mascara. It adds volume, darkens lashes, doesn't make them crunchy or flake and is affordable. It's great to look natural but not to make a statement which I'm always inclined on doing! If could lengthen, then I'd give it 5 lippies!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This mascara is great! It lengthens, defines, and gives you a bit of volume, so it really is all in one! I usually don't like curved brushes, but this one is really great. The packaging is cute, and it's pretty cheap, so I would definitely repurchase! :)