COVERGIRL Professional Curved Brush Mascara

COVERGIRL Professional  Curved Brush Mascara

3.7

I purchased the waterproof version of this mascara to try while going on a vacation to the Smoky Mountains, keeping in mind I was going to be outside a majority of the time. When I first applied it, I was pleasantly surprised-- it looked good! Not too runny, and I was able to build a lot of length (the volume, however, was nothing amazing). After an spending a day zip lining and white water rafting (and essentially getting my head shoved underwater repeatedly by waves!) in 90 degree weather, I was nervous to see how I would look. A trip to the bathroom revealed my lashes were still nearly perfect! Still curled and very long. There was a little smudging and flaking under my eyes, but nowhere near enough to justify all the crazy activity I had done that day. This is definitely my new go-to waterproof mascara. Will be buying again!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Price: $7
Application: Apply From Base To Tip Underneath & On Top Of Lashes For The Longest Most Natural Looking Lashes
Overall: I Have Been Using This Mascara For Four Years & Will Never Put It Down. I Watch My Eyelashes Extend In A Matter Of Seconds. MUST BUY!
Disclaimer: I Already Have Naturally Long Lashes (Longer Than Most)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Love this mascara. I love the older CG mascaras, they have the classic mascara wand, formula works and packaging is simple.

Very natural look, holds my curl and separates my lashes.

Not for anyone who's looking for volume and/or length, this is more of an enhancing mascara that just makes your lashes stay put and darker, makes them look like your lashes but better. Kind of like natural no-make-up make up :)

on 3/15/2013 9:26:00 AM

When I curl my eyelashes, the curl starts to fall out pretty quickly. By the end of the day, there's barely any bend left. The best thing about this Cover Girl mascara is that it helps my eyelashes stay curled all day long.

This lengthens but doesn't thicken the lashes much, which is fine with me. Gives a very natural, but polished look. Because it doesn't thicken, you also don't have to worry about clumping. I don't have to comb the lashes afterwards because they aren't sticking together.

Haven't had any flaking or smearing. None. Nothing. Nada.

on 2/26/2013 8:38:00 PM

so i just wrote a review for super thick lash yesterday. i had been using it for a while and loved it so much that i went out and bought all in one with the curved brush (and also remarkable, which i havent tried yet). i can honestly say i might like all in one more than super thick lash. it is almost the same formula, nice and thick (i hate watery mascara), and it is extremely buildable from one coat to tons of coats for major drama. the difference i see between this and the super thick lash is that i think this one holds a curl a little better, and it may be because of the curved brush. overall this is an amazing mascara and i will never stray from covergirl professional mascara again. also they are super affordable!! i hope none of these are ever discontinued because they are just plain amazing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Really disappointing product... No more drugstore mascaras...
The brush is too stiff to apply any product to the lashes, makes absolutely no difference at all. And even worse, it smudges,all over.

on 2/1/2013 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

this was also one of my first mascaras! it holds a curl really well and doesn't clump. i don't use it as often as i used to but this is still amazing. it doesn't do anything for me for lengthening, but it does volumize. i love this!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I like this for a natural look. For me, it just makes my already thick and long lashes look darker and more defined. Nothing spectacular, but for the price, I'll definitely repurchase on days when I'm not looking for a dramatic look! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a quality mascara for the price of about $7. I got the brown-black color and It looks natural and thick. However I have to say it didn't do too much with length for me. I like the packaging because it looks fresh! Over all nice mascara x

on 9/29/2012 1:43:00 PM

This is a really good mascara for a really low price (paid just under $5 CAD). Other mascaras I've used always smudge under the corners of my eyes and it's super frustrating (especially when they say "smudgeproof"!). I intended to get the waterproof version of this, and got the other one by mistake, but I'm really impressed with this. It didn't smudge ONE BIT during the day - whereas other mascaras would smudge within a couple of hours of applying :S Also, there were no clumps and my lashes were still quite soft after 2 coats. I may have to go back and get the waterproof one as I want to use it for my wedding :) Overall, I'm really impressed with this inexpensive mascara. Will repurchase!