Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

3.8

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

I love this shampoo and conditioner! I have fine texured hair, but a medium amount of it and this shampoo helps to cleanse my hair without feeling dried out or not clean. Then I apply the conditioner from my ear down and a litle bit on the top of my hair and let it sit for about 3 mnuted and then rinse with cold water. My hair comes out soft, shiny, and feeling very healthy. Not to mention the smell is divine!

on 8/25/2012 3:33:00 PM

I have only tried the conditioner since I don't use sulfate shampoos and all of HE shampoos have sulfates in them. I got a huge bottle of the conditioner at target since they didn't have any smaller bottles, I got the one with the pump which is great since I prefer pumps. It was only 6$ so it's definitely affordable.

I've used this about half a dozen times over the last several weeks and find it has good and not so good qualities for my hair. First, I love the smell, it's awesome. Second, it does condition very well, it detangles quickly and you don't have to leave it in very long for it to moisturize. Third, it does a good job of smoothing frizzies and static.

Unfortunately I have fine shoulder length hair and for daily use I need conditioners that moisturize and smooth without weighing down, and this conditioner does weigh down a bit too much for my taste. I need more body and this conditioner doesn't really help with that on me. But, that being said, I think this will be a great daily conditioner for people with thick and/or dry hair. Right now I'm either mixing it with other conditioners for the week or using it on the weekend as a deep conditioner.

on 8/24/2012 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

First off, I would like to start off by saying that I did not buy this product for brittle hair.
I have very long, straight,thick hair that tends to fall out every few days in the shower and it was beginning to feel a little dull. I tried many shampoos and conditioner to help with the "shedding" and strengthening but nothing worked as well as this one. This product not only smells amazing but it actually has made my hair stronger. It feels thicker and healthier, not to mention the lack of frizzies and fly aways I now have :) My hair is so smooth and its so easy to brush now. I wash my hair every 2 days and the only complaint I have about this product, is that it makes my hair feel STICKY and look greasy towards the root. When my hair is dried, the roots look wet and greasy, and as I run my fingers through my hair all the way down to the end, my hands are actually STICKY. It is quite disappointing as I do everything I can to make sure I rinse my hair extremely well before I get out of the shower.
Other than the stickyness, I LOVE this product and would by it over and over again if It didnt make my hair feel so gross.

on 8/13/2012 11:14:00 PM

I've always been an Herbal Essences fan. For the last 6 months though I have been using more high salon quality products like Biolage, Moroccanoil, Healthy Sexy Hair, etc. Let me just say those salon products can't do what Herbal does for me. I think my hair is keratin sensitive and it's been breaking off so Honey I'm Strong came out at the right time. I stopped using any products with keratin and just after a week and a half I've finally been able to get a brush through my hair again! It smells nice and fresh and the first time I used this I also noticed that the conditioner is exceptionally creamy, as in creamier than any other herbal conditioner I've ever used. I really love this stuff and I will definitely continue to buy it if it keeps my hair in good shape and helps it grow.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I also found this at Target for about $3 (23 fl oz) a bottle First off, I've never really been an advocate for herbal essences haircare line. I've always seen it on sale and thought it was just another cheap shampoo and conditioner. However, I saw the commercial and decided to give it a try. I was wrong...
This shampoo and conditioner is AMAZING! I wash my hair every 2-3 days, so I need a really good shampoo and conditioner to help untangle and refresh my hair. My first impression was "wow" this smells amazing. I did shampoo twice, to make sure my hair was really clean. My hair felt silkier after washing. I followed with the conditioner and I have to say the magic is in the CONDITIONER! My hair felt so silky and soft when applying the conditioner! I left it in for the remainder of the shower and rinsed it off at the end (applying a pea sized amount as a leave-in conditioner).
My hair dried wonderfully, actually shinier and frizz-free if you can believe that (even without using my trusty Biosilk). I guess great hair does start in the shower.THE SMELL LASTS HOURS AFTER SHOWER!!! This has definitely become my miracle product, I can't wait to try the leave-in treatment!

Give It a try, for the price it's a steal. I hope this works for you as much as it did for me!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought the big bottles at Target for less than three bucks each. The bottles are yellow and just like the typical herbal essences packaging. Scent wise this is lovely but lighter than the usual fruity or floral fragrances to my nose. I detect more pear than an apricot note. For starters these are not cg friendly. The conditioner contains a dimethicone. Fortunately the honey and apricot is in the middle of the ingredient list. I found this duo to be pretty good though I think I had similar results with the hello hydration duo. This is a tad more smoothing which I like now that summer is here. My hair also air dried nicely with little halo frizz. If you can tolerate cones or basically had luck with other he shampoos and conditioners, you will probably like these.