Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

3.8

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm always trying new conditioners in search of silky smooth, healthy locks, and this definitely makes the list! It is a thick, dense cream and it smells nice, although it isn't the traditional "Herbal Essence" scent, which I adore (bring it back Clairol!). It has that "milk and honey" fragrance that most of us are familiar with. That isn't too important to me though, as my shampoo always smells stronger than my conditioner.

I used this for a week before reviewing in order to ensure an accurate review. I am quite happy with this conditioner so far. It is easy to coat all of my thick hair (something that a thin, watery formula just cannot do), and I do notice less fallout when blow drying. My hair feels much softer and smoother than usual, despite the fact that I recently bleach and colored it. What's nice is that I still have volume - this doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Overall, I'm pretty impressed with this conditioner as compared to some of their other varieties. I would recommend for medium to thick hair that has some damage or is heat styled regularly. This would be far too heavy for thin, limp hair.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Loving it! I don't typically enjoy Herbal Essences products as I feel they are too drying but the name was so cute and the smell was so fantastic that I felt compelled to buy into it. I do have very overproccessed hair and my hair seemed to really drink this up. This shampoo and conditioner is very good for regular use but for any kind of special treatment I would look somewhere else. I however loved both!

on 10/15/2012 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm surprised this has as many good reviews as it does. I tried this recently when it came out, and disliked it right away. It didn't smooth my hair or make it stronger. It made it more difficult to deal; dry, tangled, and unmanageable. I do frequently dye my hair, so maybe on virgin hair or less damaged this works well? For those with fried hair I would suggest a different shampoo.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

In a word, awesome! I looove this new line and have always loved herbal essences (some more than others, hello hydration has been my fave until trying this). Not only do both the shampoo and conditioner smell amazing, but they leave my hair feeling super silky, soft, clean, healthy, oh so shinyyyy and tangle free! This is definitely my new fave and these are now the only products in my shower! These had me at hello and I will definitely be repurchasing! Honey is known for its healing benefits and this rinses clean and feels and smells so good! Perfect balance of moisture and silkiness and protection against damage which I love since I heat style daily and color my hair!:) I am hooked, can't wait to try the treatment conditioner too!

on 10/7/2012 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have very super nauturally curly dry hair (that I straighten almost daily and dye 1x a month) and this shampoo and conditioner combo has been amazing!!

*My hair never feels dried out,just soft and managable.
*Drying my hair is nice and not a lot of frizz is a huge plus.
*The scent is great! Not too strong or light.
*My hair straightens easily and even on days I forget to use my heat protection spray my hair looks good!!

After using this combo for the last month and going to get my hair trimmed my hairdresser complimented on how I hardly had ZERO damage and not a lot of split ends! So yep this stuff is a keeper!!!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

After reading all of the good reviews, I decided to try this shampoo. I was very disappointed. It made my hair dry and frizzy and it completely fried it. The only reason why I gave it two stars instead of one is because it smells really good. Not going to buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff! My stretched/relaxed hair usually tangles with any shampoo, but this one detangles so nicely! It doesn't leave my hair feeling dry or anything. The conditioner left my hair soft and silky and super manageable. I will definantly repurchase :)

Update 10/3/12: OMG! This stuff must seriously be doing magic for my hair! Usually when I blow dry my hair to straighten it, it's brittle and just feels dry. After I got out the shower & blow dried my hair, it was very soft, but I didn't think anything of it. I just finished straightening my hair & wow....it has so much shine, body, and it actually looks healthy! Which is saying a LOT! (My hair is fried from heat and color) it looks like my hair got done professionally. You can't beat the price for a product this good. Deff repurchasing!

I'm really in love with this! =)
It smells so good!
I bought it cause I wanted my hair to look like Nicole Scherzinger,
that didn't happen =[ haha darn commercials!
But at first I bought it, I shampooed twice and the conditioned.
Then I noticed my hair was realllllyyy greasy! :(
But!
I shampooed once and conditioned, then it was all good:)
They don't lie when they say it strengthens!

Pros:
THE SMELL<3 I get so many compliments that my hair smells great!
Strength!
Nourishment
Soft hair
and it was shiny:)

Cons:
It didn't really help with my hair fallout but ohwell.
Kinda "coats" my hair, I need a clarifying shampoo more often.

I will be buying this again! :)

i absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner! i have naturally curly hair, and i used to always straighten it because i could never get it to look good any other way i would have a bunch of frizz or my hair would just have a horrible texture, it was just awful. but i went and got a haircut then started using this shampoo and conditioner and my hair is so silky smooth! i absolutely adore my natural curls now, and i am so relieved to not have to style my hair anymore!

on 9/5/2012 3:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So far I've only used the conditioner, but I love it! It's super thick, which my hair needs. It makes my hair silky soft and also helps to detangle. The smell doesn't last as long as some of the other herbal essence hair products, but it does smell lovely in the shower! I would definitely buy this again!