Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

3.8

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

on 4/4/2013 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this and the hello hydration conditioner..the shampoo is alright, but the conditioner is really good.

I'm currently using it as my co-wash and my hair loves it <3

the packaging however sucks
because i have to use my teeth to try to squeeze conditioner out..
I HAVE the JUMBO bottle =(

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've used Herbal Essences for a long time. I didn't have a favourite one, I just loved all the scents of them. But then I saw the commercial for this one and I had to try it! My hair goes down to mid back, so it breaks quite a bit. I bought this and used it and I absolutely loooooove it! I loved it so much I bought three more sets! It smells amazing and it makes my hair light, soft, bouncy, shiny and beautiful! I would recommend to any lady. Oh, and I have minimal breakage.

on 3/19/2013 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The shampoo and conditioner have done wonders to my hair! I have thin, dry damaged hair and have used numerous products but this one has really made a difference. My hair is instantly smooth and silky and my hair doesn't tangle throughout the day! Usually my hair will get really tangled and do this nest thing where it is just a huge tangled and knotted mess, but with this product my hair has not tangled at all!! Love love love it!
Recommend for people with dry damaged hair it actually works!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

AWESOME SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER! I have long blonde colored and highlighted hair. This shampoo and conditioner is amazing. It leaves my hair very shiny and soft. I have never really had a favorite shampoo/conditioner combo that does exactly what I want it to do - UNTIL NOW! The A-HA moment was when I looked at my hair in pictures - it didn't even look like my hair because it was so beautiful! Love it! One thing to note - it does leave my hair very soft - so I need to add a little product if I want it to hold a curl.

on 2/5/2013 5:49:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Tried this shampoo and conditioner, mostly out of curiosity, after seeing all the MUA reviews. I've been using handmade soap/shampoo bars for years now but, well, I got bored.

I'm very pleased with it. I have fine hair that tends to be a little ~ delicate snowflake ~ and I was scared of sulfates but I haven't seen any drying or increase in damage at all. Part of that is probably that I pre-oil my ends up to 12 hours before I wash (with a mixture of camellia and coconut oil).

My fine straight almost shoulder length hair feels smooth and has nice volume, if I leave it straight, which I don't usually -- when it's pincurled it's glossy and springy. It feels nice and soft.

I think the smell is pleasant. It's not super strong, which is a plus for me anyway. Both products are thick -- I was afraid the conditioner, especially, would be waxy and weigh my hair down, but nope, rinses out and leaves my hair bouncy. I shampoo twice and condition once, each time with a dime size dab, so it goes a long way.

on 1/21/2013 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

While I haven't tried the shampoo, the conditioner has worked great on my relaxed and dry hair that's prone to breakage. I was really surprised at how much easier it is to detangle my hair when I use this conditioner. My comb will slide through. Even when I made the mistake of leaving my hair extensions in to long and my hair became very matted right at my roots. I let this conditioner sit for a few hours and in no time I had it detangled with no pain to my tender scalp. Which is saying something since I have very little patience for that type of thing. And my hair is always left very soft. I also like putting some of this in a spray bottle and mix it with some distilled water to make a leave in conditioner.

I usually don't buy the same products twice, I love to try the latest products. However, I got the smaller bottle of the conditioner and loved it so much I got the giant chubby bottles of the shampoo and conditioner. Smells good and really has made my hair look a lot better compared to all the other products. Pair it with a shine serum and it's the best hair products I've tried high end and drug store.

I absolutely love the shampoo and conditioner. My hair was falling out all over the place while I was using Treseme Smooth and Silky. This shampoo and conditioner made me fall in love with the first use! It smells heavenly, made my hair shiny and soft. When my hair dried out, it left me with little or no tangles. The best part was, after a few uses, my hair shedding drastically dropped (I'm sure it's the combination if using this product and stopped using Treseme).The only problem I see with the shampoo and conditioner (which happens with most shampoo and conditioners from HE) is that it can leave buildup. This seems to happen with thinner hair though, and I also haven't seen any buildup in my hair. I suggest to not put any conditioner near the roots and apply from the ear down. I also don't shampoo twice, so that might leave a difference also :)

I have been using herbal essence shampoos and conditioners for quite a few years now and occasionally I switch up the scent I chose this one because simply because I liked the way it smelled. I have very thick and curly hair and need a good conditioner to make my hair look good in the end. I was low on just conditioner so I purchased the conditioner only, I loved it from the smell to how smooth it makes my hair look. two thumbs up honey!

on 11/8/2012 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am in LOVE with this shampoo and conditioner. Finally found a combo that makes my hair soft and shinny. I am excited, and look forward to washing my hair because of this shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels soft, just after using the shampoo, and the conditioner makes it even better.