Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads

Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads
Botanical Buffing Beads

4.1

Water, Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Carbomer, Whole Leaf Aloe Vera, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Ultramarine Blue, Blue 1

on 3/30/2005 2:16:00 AM

This bottle could last me a long time because it takes just a little to cover my face. In fact I prefer this to my YSL Natural Action Exfoliator. After I wash it off, I can truly feel the smoothness. It's like a mini dermabrasion except without redness or irritation. My skin is super sensitive and can never tolerate any scrubs. Somehow this really agrees with my skin despite it being slightly grainy. In fact, I even pray that God will send me a good scrub b'cos my skin really needed some deep cleansing since I was getting tons of whiteheads and zits. This really saved my breakout-prone skin.

on 3/13/2005 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This scrubs satisfies my desire to scrub more often than I should. The grains are smooth and tiny, and the density is good enough to allow me to scrub more often without grinding away my skin. Oilier/Combination skin...I alternate this with PTR Silica or Clinique's Exfoliating Scrub for near-microdermabrasion.

On a girly-note, it's the prettiest scrub out there, and looks good in my bathroom :-)

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really, REALLY like this facial scrub. After reading the reviews on here, I got a big sample from Sephora (about a week's worth!). I was very pleased with the scrub and ended up buying a full size. It's not too abrasive, smells great, and rinses clean but doesn't strip my skin. It's great!

This product is amazing! I have overall good skin but I have a lot of blackheads on my T-zone... well, even after using it for a few days: practically GONE. You get a lot for the price, and now I've even started using it twice a day because its really gentle, and I don't know if it's the light fragrance or the texture or what, but I really like using it.

I'm writing this one on behalf of my beloved boyfriend, who has (English/German) rather oily-but-sensitive skin with medium sized pores. If he uses this once every other day, his skin just glows- silky smooth, fewer breakouts, and much smaller pores. It's an amazing product- for him. :) The fragrance is almost unnoticeable. The amount of the blue stuff per usage is teeny, so a whole bottle will probably last him about a year. That's totally worth the $34+ something dollars from Sephora (I've been lurking around on eBay for this, though- score one for me so far). My combination (Asian) skin found this a little bit too drying, but since his skin laps it up, I will repurchase. ^_^

on 7/25/2004 10:29:00 PM

I got a sample of this at Sephora and after using it I knew I just had to buy a full size! This is a gentle scrub with round jojoba beads that not only leave your face feeling very clean but glowing as well. Because I can't use AHA products(unless 8% or less)I find this scrub to be a nice alternative. The smell is not over whelming and the bottle is huge. I have fairly sensitive skin and this scrub was not too harsh. Give it a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed

on 6/5/2004 5:10:00 PM

I am in Love with this product. It was recommended to me at Sephora and my sister and I took home some vials to try out first since it was kind of expensive. We fell in love... only a tiny bit does the trick. I've used it every day for my Asian skin and there is still so much left! I think it's going to last me a year! This is a good exfoliater, it partially dissolves when being used so that it won't clog your pores. Anything harsher will only scrape your skin and make it thicker and not as soft.

on 5/25/2004 11:17:00 PM

This stuff is the *best*. Gentle and effective. My skin feels awesome when I use this every 2-3 days. And it's gentle enough to use that often. It's also a fantastic investment because even though it's somewhat expensive, it lasts forever. You only have to use a quarter-sized amount. I bought a bottle in the beginning of December and have used a little less than half by the end of May. I love this stuff, it's definitely HG for me.

on 3/7/2004 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The best scrub I have ever used. It really is deserving of the rave reviews here. So gentle and leaves your skin sooo soft and clean. It does leave your skin a little tight so be sure to follow with a moisturizer. I use this 3-4 nights per week without any complaints from my sensitive combo/oily skin. UPDATE: I've stopped using this as it eventually became too drying for my skin.

on 3/5/2004 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this for about a year now and am very happy with it. I use Differin, ahas/bhas, and Duac, so I don't often need to manually exfoliate, but when I do, this is the scrub I reach for. It's very gentle, not scratchy, and pretty economical in a big bottle--it also works on the body.