Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/18/2009

No strong feelings for this scrub. I have acne prone skin and this doesn't make it better or worse. For me, it is pretty gentle. I can get medieval on my skin and my skin doesn't get irritated. True it is pricey but trust me it lasts a long time. You only need a pea size amount and I been using mine for about six months and the container is still half-full. I don't feel like …Read more

About reviewer (434 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Dark, Cool

HairBlack, Kinky, Fine

Mar/17/2009

Great great great as a gentle exfoliator. The beads are so perfectly round, and the wash itself smells great and has a nice thick consistency to it. Its gentle enough to use everyday, I like to use it at night before I use my Dior cleanser for oily skin. I exfoliates dead skin and dirt away to make your "treatment" cleanser much more effective.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesOther

Mar/03/2009

These beads are great. You cant feel the bead action but the exfoliator is in the form of sal. acid so i guess you not supposed to feel it :) The bottle is so large that it is ALMOST worth the price...even though I definatly would been happy with cheaper! It smells goood and with only using it twice a week or so this will last me forvever!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

EyesBlue

fromjomes

Jan/30/2009

I was very 'meh' on this product until I developed very very sensitive skin. Now, it's the only exfoliating product I can use--it doesn't cause me to break out or leave my skin red. You might think that you need to press extra hard because the beads are so gentle, but that is NOT the case. That WILL make you red and cause you other problems if you have sensitive skin. The only …Read more

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Oct/19/2008

Love this product. It is pricey but my skin loves it. After using, my skin looks as if it has been polished to a shine. I rave about it all the time to my friends and after trying the product, they all like it too.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium

EyesViolet

Sep/30/2008

I think this product worked pretty well. It was a bit expensive..but I bought the smaller bottle for around $10..it will last quite a while. You don't need alot of this stuff...One thing that I didn't like what the left over granules that it left on my face after washing. They were hard to get off..

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Dark

HairBrown

2.0

Sep/19/2008

My friends who use this product rave about it. I can't understand this! I feel like the exfoliation is so minimal that there is no point in spending the time at the sink. I like a more aggressive product. I got little bumps on my chin after using this. I also used other new products at the same time so it might not be PTR BBB.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

EyesBlue

Aug/07/2008

this stuff lasted forever! i think i got it during Christmas and i still have a little left. it didnt leave any gross feeling afterwords just clean but id didn't see a dramatic difference in my skin and for 36 bucks im not buying it again but its worth a shot!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

Jul/18/2008

I discovered this scrub through a rep that was at my local Ulta. I love this product. A little goes a long way and its so gentle you can use it every day.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairOther

May/30/2008

I have been using this for about 4 years; after the suggestion by an esthetician at Red Door. It is fabulous and it lasts forever! The quality and the fact that 4x weekly use garners at least 4 months of product, make the price well worth it. The smell is a pleasant and light citrus. The beads themselves are tiny and perfectly round (important as more "jagged" beads can cause …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35