Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads

Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads
Botanical Buffing Beads

4.1

Water, Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Carbomer, Whole Leaf Aloe Vera, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Ultramarine Blue, Blue 1

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love it! It's a gentle scrub, but it really smooths and deep cleans. My face feels so good after I use this stuff. If you want to sample it before buying the big bottle, there is a small bottle available for $10.

on 10/22/2007 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is hands-down my favorite exfoliator. I adore this scrub for my face/neck, and if it weren't so expensive, I'd use it on my body too. It has a very slight vaguely citris smell (through you can get other scents too), and the jojoba beads are suspended in a blue, easy to work with gel. I really like the blue color, it mades it a cinch to be sure that all of the scrub is rinsed off in the shower. The exfoliant is jojoba beads (like Benefit Pineapple scrub) , super gentle and extrmely effective. I've never torn up my face over-exfoliating (which I can be guilty of) unlike using other scrubs made of plastic or wax beads (clinique, Neutrogena, and Clear & Clear, I'm talkin' to you) And unlike Benefit's before mentioned scrub, I don't get this stuck in my hairline or brows and it doesn't get all over the shower (which is a very hard to clean sticky yucky mess). I don't care much for the price, so I've opted to buy the $10 smaller size over and over again. Also, around the holidays, PTR releases a multi-scented pack of these that gives you more ounces for more cheaply than the original packaging. Hooray!

I LOVE this stuff! The beads are very gentle and it seems to have just the right amount of jojoba oil to leave my normally oily-acne-prone-but-dry-because-of-prescription-retin-A skin feeling butter soft - not stripped or tight. It also exfoliates my flakies (from the differin) well. I gave it a "5" for price because I think this $36 bottle will last me a year, even with daily use - a little goes a LONG way. I also believe you most often get whta you pay for. My skin loves it!

I love this scrub. I was advised to try it out while I was at Sephora a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't ready to buy the big bottle so I got the travel size and I love it. My skin is so smooth and those irritating little bumps on my chest are gone! I will definitely be investing in the full size!

on 6/16/2007 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is an HG for me! My mom got this as a gift from a coworker and I had to steal it I loved it so much!!! Very expensive though, IMO... But it feels sooo good on my skin...I love the little scrubby beads in there! Will DEFINITELY rebuy, regardless of the price. I LOVE IT!!! It's a must have here!!

on 6/2/2007 11:19:00 PM

Love these little scrubbers! I was hesitant to buy this exfoliator b/c it is so gentle I didn't think it would make a difference but boy was I wrong! I use these about every other day and they really help with keeping little bumps off my face. Only complaint is the packaging - beads plug up the cap and when you take off the cap they come out too fast and you lose product. Other than that though, I am very pleased and will repurchase. They just came out with 2 new formulas - anti-aging and blemish buffing beads.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Love it! Smells nice and isn't irritating. Peter Thomas Roth claims this exfoliates the skin to allow other products to penetrate and perform better-and he's right. I use this before I use my cleanser in the morning and it lathers better and my skin feels very smooth.

on 3/9/2007 2:02:00 PM

I've used this for about 6 months and am very pleased with it. I've tried several exfoliants in the past, even those touted for "sensitive" skin and this is the only one I've used that is truly a gentle one that still gets the job done. I use it about 3 times a week and it lasts and lasts!

I am a true PTR convert. These products are expensive, but they do exactly what they say they will do and never let me down. I use the buffing beads every other day or so and it leaves my acne-prone skin fresh and glowing without being irritated. Every other "exfoliating" wash I've used has left my skin red and irritated for hours, but not this one. I initially bought the sample size, but I went back and bought the big size, which is big enough to use on your whole body.

on 2/16/2007 9:22:00 PM

It's gentle and a little bit goes a long way.

Nice scent, have no problem with the color. So cheap consider the size it comes and the little amount to use each time. Liking it!