L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
Magic Skin Beautifier BB CreamMagic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.6

on 6/27/2014 3:19:00 PM

I've tried Maybelline's BB cream and loved it, but I read positive things about this one, so I decided to try it. It's a rather small tube, which I didn't like. It makes portability easy, but you don't get as much product as you pay for. What's unique about this BB cream is the way it comes out of the tube. It's white with small beads in it. When it's applied to the skin, it changes color and it matched my skin very well. I got it in medium and I am always tan, so I think I could use this during winter.

I don't like to wear foundation because it's too heavy at times, so I enjoy using BB creams, but they don't offer much coverage if I were to have a blemish, so you'd have to build this up or use your concealer to do that. This BB cream does not have SPF, so moisturizer underneath is a must. I know BB creams are similar to moisturizers, but applying moisturizer under it will make your skin look smoother anyway, so it's a vital step.

When I apply this BB cream, I apply a thin layer to my skin and then I conceal under my eyes. After that, I apply translucent powder, and I like to use Coty Airspun as setting powder. The BB cream dries matte-like, so it's very good for oily skin types, but a setting powder will increase how oil-free your face can be. After applying all face makeup, my face feels smooth and I am ready to take on the day. After about seven hours of working in a kitchen with heat, lifting things, and not sitting down, my face appears dry and matte, but when I touch it, I can feel a little oil or sweat. This BB cream does a good job on staying matte. At the end of the day, I notice that a lot of it might be rubbed off. I don't think it can withstand more than 6 hours, but I love the light coverage it offers for every day. I have purchased this three times now!

I think that this bb cream is very nice especially for those with nice skin. The coverage is light but you can build it up. The only thing I don't like is the color selection. I believe there were only 3 shades. To me this bb cream oxidizes one shade darker than my skin tone so if anyone is thinking of purchasing this bb cream maybe buy one shade lighter.

on 6/7/2014 1:55:00 PM

I bought this and the first time i used I was LOVING IT! I felt that the color looked really nice on me. but i had a tan in the moment.
When I used it to school, a second grader asked me Why i was looking so orange!!! Then i checked in the mirror and i did look way more orange than I remember it to be.
If only the color was better!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I Thought I loved this stuff..I came on here to write a review about how great it was, thankfully that didn't do thru. The first day I wore it, I was asked if I had a facial. (By my hairstylist!) I also used a drop of glycerin in my moisturizer that morning, which may have a lot to do w that. Anyways, I like how it feels lite, makes skin glow. I can't use around my mouth bc for some odd reason it burns..??? Anyways, that's how I know it's clogging my pores. I've broke out everywhere EXCEPT around mouth. I look like I have red sideburns bc of the acne!! I've never gotten a breakout there!! Also, I can see my pores filled up. I wouldn't say blackhead... Yet. I've never had one, but this is the closest I've got! My skin is too dry to allow anything into my pores.. Or so I thought. Such a shame. I wanted to love this stuff! Oh, and I only wore it for a couple hrs also. 5 max

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I had this product in a sample and I tried it out because I was looking for a light weight foundation type makeup for the summer. I put it on and I fell in love with it!! It was so silky and velvety and soft! I just loved how it felt against my skin. I had the color light and it was perfect for me. I am a nc20 in Mac. I could instantly see that my skin tone was more even and my redness was almost completely gone! I love love this product to use alone or to prime underneath a heavier foundation because it evens out my skin color so well! I defiantly would repurchase this! By the way I have normal to dry skin and I only get oily around my t zone with this product so a setting powder is ideal :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I recently bought this in Medium. I've never tried a BB cream before so I have nothing to compare this to. I used a makeup sponge to apply it. I found it easy to use. I love the packaging. It made my skin feel amazing and so soft. It hid my pores. It made my skin just look clearer. I was very impressed and will most likely buy again

on 4/21/2014 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I LOVE this bb cream! I went to ulta and bought it for about $11, which for me, is a pretty good price. I wear the shade light, and it was just "this much" too light for me but overall, nice texture nice color and it blends out really easily. But it's more on the watery side so if you have oily or combination skin I wouldn't recommend it. But for normal to dry skin, it works great!

on 3/20/2014 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I think I'd wear this more often if I didn't have such oily skin! But nonetheless I find this very convenient and beautiful for an every day face. I do get oily wearing this within 4-5 hours but that could just be my doing. I wear it with a primer too. I think this is worth it. It gives light to medium coverage which isn't that bad for every day. I think if you already have nice smooth skin then this will totally make your skin look even more perfect. But if you have more pores/acne/scars, then you might want something with a little more coverage. Otherwise, this won't cut it for you.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product didn't really do anything for my skin except act as a very sheer tinted moisturizer. I also do not consider this to be a real BB cream in any way. It doesn't last long on the face. The product goes on white, but there are beads within it designed to disperse color onto your face. The shade options provided aren't that great. Plus it is confusing on which one to actually get. I ended up buying two tubes of this stuff in different colors. Both shades oxidized on my face within a relatively short amount of time. It left my skin feeling greasy and simply didn't do anything positive for my face. It has all these fancy claims associated with it. But,in my opinion, it is nothing but a waste of money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product made my skin feel so smooth! I have acne prone skin and oily skin.it kept me matte for a couple of hours. (around 4-6 hours) I wouldn't repurchase because although I am a medium skin tone this did not really match me and i feel as if it looked kind of obvious that I had makeup on because of the color difference between my face and neck. This is not good for dry skin because it accentuates the dry patches. It is also not good for acne prone skin! it will make you break out