L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
Magic Skin Beautifier BB CreamMagic Skin Beautifier BB CreamMagic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.7

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

To start off, I have never used a BB cream. However, from the description of BB creams I thought I would never be able to use one. I have super oily skin that can be acne prone. I also have somewhat of an uneven complexion and my complexion always looks red.

I was using Bare Mineral Matte before this, and I was realizing that it was making my skin look very dull and ashy.I bought this on a whim just to try it out and I am so, so happy that I did. This does not give full coverage (it's comparable to bare minerals or a tinted moisturizer in regards to coverage) but it left my skin looking healthier, like I wasn't wearing makeup. The thing that surprised me was that it was matte and stayed put. I wore this to the beach today, normally I wouldn't wear any makeup to the beach but this just feels like tinted moisturizer and I'm excited about it. This lasted through the sun and sweat all day! There is not sunscreen, which I think is a plus, no greasies or white face in pictures, so some may not like that. I would also skip over this if you have super dry skin or need a lot of coverage. I will definitely continue to buy- the best face makeup I have ever tried (I've tried Bare Minerals (regular and matte), Revlon Colorstay, Laura Mercier tinted foundation, and several drugstore mineral makeups).

on 6/25/2012 3:04:00 PM

Not your average BB cream! This is significantly different than any other BB cream I've tried.

The Formula & Texture: A milky white, thin formula with tiny black granules. Blends nicely into the skin and 'matches' your skintone.

The Coverage: Medium coverage, dries to a semi-matte finish.

I've been using this as a primer underneath my foundation and it has worked incredibly well. Provides a silky, smooth surface to blend my foundation into. Lasts all day. Provides enough coverage that for those who don't have any major blemishes.

Does not break me out like most BB creams I've tried. Possibly due to the lack of SPF; however, I already have SPF in my moisturizer so not a big deal for me.

Love this product and will definitely repurchase.