L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
Magic Skin Beautifier BB CreamMagic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.3

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff. On my 42 yr old skin it disguises all my wrinklies without caking. It goes on super fast with just fingers. This and concealer and out the door. I have recommended this particular brand to everyone I know.

on 6/15/2013 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

So I bought this a few weeks ago, really excited for this to be my "go-to summer foundation", this has by far been the worst bb cream I've ever bought. It's supposed to "form to your perfect color" or whatever, when I put this on it gave me absolutely no coverage what so ever! I see it work so perfectly for people on YouTube, the color actually develops, there's some coverage but with me it just covered my face in sparkles. Perhaps I'm applying it incorrectly but this is definitely a garbage product for me.

on 6/7/2013 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loved this at first. It made my problem skin look pretty smooth, and it held up throughout the day. Most importantly, my skin didn't look like an oily mess at the end of the day, which isn't something I can say for many products (even ones I really love). However, after about a week and half of using this, my skin started to look bad. My skin texture was rough and the tone was uneven, and I felt like I had to use even more product. (Using the bb cream was the only change to my makeup/skincare.) A few days after I stopped using it, my skin returned to a much better texture. It's the color-popping beads or whatever you call them. When I applied the bb cream, it was tearing up my skin! I tried mixing it on the back of my hand and then applying with a brush, but it wouldn't mix on my hand without blending in (therefore making it impossible to pick up with a brush). Perhaps if you have tough skin or need extra exfoliation, then this will work, but it's not for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this product when the BB cream hype first started; I had a tough time deciding between the Maybelline one and this and decided to try this one. I have the one in medium and this BB cream has quickly become my everyday BB cream.
It does come out white (this can be intimidating) but I find that after blending it usually adjusts quite perfectly to my skin.
I wear moisturizer under it and find that my skin looks very natural, usually need to apply some extra concealer to my trouble spots. My skin can look a little oily after a long day but it's not too noticeable.

In short, I really do like this BB cream and I use it everyday.

on 5/21/2013 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not may favorite is usually worn only around the house just in cause I need to run to town or unexpected visitor. The main down side is that it has no spf. I would expect some one would want to wear it during the summer so that alone is deal breaker. I purchased the light and it was not nearly light enough for me and has a orange color to it. It did provide some coverage but don't expect to cover a zit. Concealer will still be needed but does provide a light/ medium coverage depending on how it is applied. It gives a light feel and not heavy as if you don't have make up on. The make up is pretty runny when it comes out the tube but haven't had issues with it running out the tube when put away. I'm sure this color is probably better for medium/fair skin tones.

on 5/12/2013 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I usually wear FULL COVERAGE foundation because my skin usually looks horrible with nothing on,i have acne scarring, big undereyes circles and i am so pale it's almost impossible to match my skin color. Some foundations look too pink or too yellow tone,or even too dark when its the lightest shade they ofer. My skin usually gets oily after 30minutes i wear an oil-free foundation(claimed to be oil-free!) and because i love full coverage makeup,you can see i wear foundation. Ugh...my dad hates when i wear too much makeup,he always say "Less is more".

One day i was at my mom's for the weekend and i forgot my makeupbag,i asked if i could borrow some of her makeup and then i saw it .MY LIFE SAVER!
I didnt know what to expect as i just wanted something to put on my face.I squeezed the tube on my hand and then rubbed the pearls on my face. At first I was like "OH NO!IT"S SOOOOOO DAMN WHITEEEEEEE". But i keeped rubbing the pearls and it turned into my skin color.Even tho my skin is really pale,it was a cute pale color. (I tried the FAIR-PALE #810)

It looked so amazing! I couldnt believe,i went outside to check my makeup and it looked like i had nothing on my skin,just PERFECT DOLL SKIN.
Like woww....go get this product.
I putted it at 8am and then every 2hours i checked to see how it looked...it just looked amazing! NO NEED TO POWDER,NO NEED TO BLOT. My skin is usually sooooo damn oily but it kept it matte all day til 11pm. That's just amazing. I purchased it and i started to wear it at my dads and he keeps telling me that my skin looks beautiful and how i look way better without any makeup on( lol he doesnt know my secret!)

Thats just amazing..
But it doesnt cover everything,i have some acne scarring but i dont mind if it shows a LITTLE BIT. You cant see them,only if you look really damn close!
And about my undereyes circles,it disappears.

IT JUST LOOKS LIKE PERFECT DAMN SKIN.

Perfect for nomakeup day. I swear it looks sooooooo natural but looks really reallly realllyyyyyy good.

Just like skin but better!
Never going back to full faced foundations !!!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I looove this BB cream! I took one lippie off, because the coverage is very sheer. Apart from that, this is am excellent primer. My skin can get extremely oily, and I applied this to my face without setting powder, and it stayed for hours..my face kept its fresh look and I looked very natural. Compared to the other BB creams I've tried, this is the best one. Oily skin gals, this is our holy grail.

on 3/20/2013 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Absolutely LOVE!!! I have tried one too many BB Creams in my time using make up and this is by far the best. Goes on easily, does not feel heavy on your skin & the greatest thing of all is that it leaves my face oil free and matte looking all day long!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, so I've been looking for a bb cream everywhere. I didn't want a really expensive one so when I found this product, I was quite excited to try it out. I loved the way it blended but the colour was atrocious. It was way too orange..I looked like someone from Jersey Shore. I read in one of the comments that someone's boyfriend noticed how orange they were. My boyfriend asked me the same question. He asked me how I suddenly got a tan and why I was so orange. Ugh, I will never buy this again. Also, I have fairly oily skin and this product did NOT help it whatsoever.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I generally love L'Oreal face products. TrueMatch and TrueMatch Lumi are two of my favorite foundations, so I figured I'd give their BB Cream a try. I mix shades N3 and W2 in the TrueMatch lines, so I picked this BB Cream up in the shade "Light". I tested it out on the back of my hand and it blended in perfectly, so I immediately assumed that I would absolutely adore it. When I applied it to my face, the coverage was light, but it gave my skin a soft airbrushed look and the texture made my skin feel so smooth and silky. The finish was even perfect, natural matte that didn't look flat or powdery. This product was quickly reaching HG status...until I realized that it was one of the worst colors I've ever seen. Almost immediately it began to turn orange. Not even a golden tan with a slightly orange undertone...flat out orange. And to make matters worse, it was turning a dark orange/brown around my cheekbones and my nose. I looked like a rotting carrot. My boyfriend caught a glimpse of me and stopped dead in his tracks. He *never* comments to my makeup, so when he frantically asked me why I was orange I knew this product was destined for the trash bin. So disappointing. I've never had a base product turn so bad so fast. Complete waste of $10 and if I could give it a 0 overall, believe me I would.