L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

Magic Skin Beautifier BB CreamMagic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.3

on 3/20/2014 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I think I'd wear this more often if I didn't have such oily skin! But nonetheless I find this very convenient and beautiful for an every day face. I do get oily wearing this within 4-5 hours but that could just be my doing. I wear it with a primer too. I think this is worth it. It gives light to medium coverage which isn't that bad for every day. I think if you already have nice smooth skin then this will totally make your skin look even more perfect. But if you have more pores/acne/scars, then you might want something with a little more coverage. Otherwise, this won't cut it for you.

on 2/23/2014 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you know what to expect, this product is pretty good. It's more of a great mattifying primer than a bb cream. I tried it because it's the only matte bb cream I've heard of other than Garnier, and it is matte without being cakey and yet it also somehow has a nice glow. My skin is combination/oily and it wasn't greasy at all, and only slight shine in T-zone later in the day. The colors do absolutely run dark, so get a shade lighter than usual. Coverage is quite light but it does do a good job of blurring imperfections like acne scarring. I will use on days I don't have active acne.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff (especially for a drug store product) is amazing. I'm not quite sure where all the complainats of "orange" are coming from but everyone is different I suppose. I bought this in fair and am very pale, so any oxidation really shows up on my face and I never experienced any orange tint. The microbeads are not harsh to my face whatsoever and I found using a primer before applying the product seriously takes it to a whole new level. I experienced some of the dryness people have commented on but with a primer it goes on flawlessly. The coverage isn't full but more than any other bb cream I've tried. With that being said I don't think bb creams are meant for full coverage anyway so if you're looking to cover up serious imperfections then you're better off not purchasing. It does come out white but if you put it in your hands and rub it together to warm it up a bit you can see the colour start to appear and then I apply it to my face. Using my fingers to blend has given me by far the best result. It doesn't enlarge my already massive pores and covers up my redness quite nicely without looking overdone. It's much less oily and looks far more natural then the others. My HG.

on 1/22/2014 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I cannot for the life of me understand all of the bad reviews for this great product. I have never used drugstore products on my skin, preferring the high end formulas. You get what you pay for, right? I had been using Bobbi Brown BB cream and also tried Lancome's. Eh, nothing to write home about. But then my daughter (16) brought this home and on a whim I tried it. The heavens opened and the angels wept.

Yes, it goes on white and has little microbeads that have to burst to provide you with the color, but once you rub it around on your face (as you would with any product) the white is quickly gone and the beads disappear. What you are left with is a very smooth, natural looking complexion with just the right amount of coverage. It blurs my fine lines and minimizes my pores. What more could you ask for for $10?

At this price, it is certainly worth a try.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is an HG product for me, and if they ever stop making it, I will be very sad! I have really oily skin, especially in my t-zone. This product controls oil better than any other BB cream, foundation, primer, powder, or anything else I've ever tried. (and I've tried more than a few!) I generally wear this under a powder foundation to get a little more coverage, and it controls my oil ALL day, at least 10 hours, if not more. It doesn't have much coverage, but it does even out my skin tone and make it look smoother. I'm very fair and use the fair shade, and I have no issues with orange-ness; it blends in perfectly. I do wish it contained a sunscreen, but I wear one underneath this. I've bought this several times, and I always keep backups. I would not be without it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this product after reading reviews online, I have only tried a few other BB creams but I have found them to be orange to my pain skin. Also I have very oily skin so most other creams made my skin look like it was covered in oil by the end of the day. I was pleasantly surprised that the color of the fair cream is a good color not orange, its not a perfect match to my skin, but so far the best American cream I have found as far as coloring. I do think they need to label this that it is for oily skin. I have VERY oily skin, and by the end of the day my skin was not oily or greasy, it looked fresh. The packaging is nice as well. I would buy this again! I also think there should be 2 oz instead of 1 oz per bottle.

on 12/6/2013 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I don't have perfect skin (puberty was HORRIBLE to me and left me with some nasty scarring) but its getting better. Since I have finally gotten my breakouts under control I decided to put away my heavy coverage foundations and try something lighter. My problem with this product wasn't the coverage...I wasnt expecting magic. I just wanted something to even out my skin tone. I have a very neutral complexion that is quite fair. I tracked down the lightest one they had and hoped it matched. Sadly not so much. VERY ORANGY! The consistency of this stuff is quite watery and when I rubbed it into my skin it was super blotchy. It sunk in quickly and just looked like this weird mask. I tried it every way I could...over a primer, no primer, blended with a sponge, with my fingers, with a brush...nothing worked. Also, after being breakout free for about 6 months I got little zits all over my face after the first few hours. It went right back to the store after about a week. It may work for some people but for me not so much.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love this product. Just as good as expensive BB Creams. Can he worn alone or under foundation. I've worn it alone all summer and my friends are asking me how I keep my foundation on! It makes your skin look that good. I especially like that is light and oil free for my oily skin!

on 8/13/2013 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Doesn't give much coverage. I usually have to use concealer, this, then powder to get decent coverage.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a fantastic bb cream! I am on my second tube already. if you're looking for a good dupe bb cream for high end, I recommend it.