St.Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
St.Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse

4.1

Water (Aqua), Dihydroxyacetone, Ethoxydiglycol, Caramel, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-5-Cereth-20, Decyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Melanin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Citric Acid, Linalool, Alpha-isomethylionone, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 19140 (Yellow 5) CI 42090 (Blue 1)

YES YES YES!!!! Best self tanner EVER! I LOVE love this product so much! Let me let you guys know, I am very light skin, very pale actually, I have tried many self tanners, bronzes, and tanning beds as well, and I have never been this beautifully dark as with this St. Tropez mousse. I love so many things about it, it does not make you orange, the smell is almost not even there, and you don't have to worry about freckles or skin cancer. I saw my fav YouTube beauty guru, Lauren Curtis use it and it looked so beautiful on her, her video is what I used to help me to put it on correctly, I bought the mitt as well, and I put it over night and the next morning it looks amazing, then I skip a day and shower and that following day it looks even better, you have to be careful it does dry fast so you have to be quick and you do not need to put a lot of product, it goes a long way. I really will buy this product again. It's great if you love being tan or for a special occasion the following day! I love it!!

on 3/20/2014 5:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

After using St Moriz for a while I wanted to try St Tropez to see if it's much better and to be honest both the products are very similar, however, St Tropez fades so much more naturally and it's a lot more moisturising and smells a hundred times better. The dark formula isn't actually that dark, it just gives your skin a nice light olive tone to it but is perfect for what I wanted. Overall I would say that is is worth the money and it's definitely worth a try. I got mine from the gorgeous shop for only £24.75 which is quite a lot cheaper than its retail price:)

I have purchased this product 3 times and it NEVER ceases to disappoint. It is a flawless, streak-free, easy application tan that works wonders if you are looking for a healthy glow! I am a huge sun worshipper, but I live for SPF. I don't need to worry about ruining my skin now that I've been using St. Tropez mousse for months now. I like it MUCH better than the spray, as application is easier and quicker (in my opinion) because it shows up on the skin right away so you know it will be a flawless application. I definitely recommend the mitt to buy with it. I have two so I can alternate between applications. I just use a make up sponge for the face, although they have come out with new face applicator mitts (I'll still use my make up sponge- works wonderfully!) It's expensive, but it lasts me about 3 months for one bottle! You don't need much with this dark serum. BUY IT!

on 7/18/2013 11:24:00 AM

Holy Cow- this product rocks!!! Easy to apply the mousse with the mitt (don't even try to do it without the mitt). Lasts longer than the other st tropez mousse products and almost as long as the lotion. Make sure you get the tan enhancing moisturizer to blend out the pale areas so it looks natural, also apply to hands, knees, feet and elbows prior to application. By exfoliating before you can get an easy 4-7 days out of one application and can prolong 2-3 more days if you use the boosting lotion every 2-3 days after your first application Price point is $40-$50 depending where you go and you can get 2-3 months out of this product if you are using every 8-10 days on majority of the body (average size person). Packaging is nice, easy instructions and the best part- U Never Go Orange!!! In a nutshell I am in love.

on 6/26/2013 12:50:00 AM

I love to be tan, and I've tried too many products to count, from high to low end, in the search for the perfect tan. My usual favorites are fake bake flawless spray tan, or the sunlabs dark lotion if I want a darker look, with the occasional tan towel when I'm lazy. I've been eying this tanner for a long time, but always turned away due to the price! I wish I had tried this sooner! Here's my breakdown:

*Color*: true to the name, gives a dark tan, probably the darkest of any fake tanner I've tried. The base is VERY green (again, greener than other green based tans such as the sun labs lotion). The green base gives a more natural looking tan, but I would recommend applying this before bed as it would probably look pretty funny during the day.

*Application*: I used an ulta tan applicator mitt, which is what I generally use with liquids products. This is hands down the easiest tan to blend, and may even be quicker than using a tan towel! A little goes a long way; I'm used to applying multiple pumps of product to get the color I want, but in his case two pumps on my leg was wayyyyy too much! The only downside is that since the product is so saturated with color, you need to take some time blending on your back if you're applying it alone; I usually slap on tanner willy nilly on my back, but it's much easier to get a friend to help you with this product.

I also used to apply tanner two nights in a row to get the color I wanted, but one application of this stuff is just right! The drying time is also very fast.

*Smell*: No typical fake tanner smell AT ALL. Smells great!

*Staying power* This tan lasts a solid week with minimal flaws, that could stretch to 10 days if you dont mind some patchiness. Still, a week is great for me, as I'm used to applying every 3-4 days to maintain my tan.

*Value*: Yes, on paper, this product is expensive. However, there are multiple things to consider which I think make this product equivalent in price to tanners that cost half as much (such as fake bake): you will get a dark, long lasting tan in one application, rather than multiple. Additionally, because this is a mousse and not a straight liquid, youre using much less product per application. I love to save where possible, but I'm an instant convert, and will continue to repurchase!

I have the original bronzing mousse, which I previously used. The original works well, but doesn't get my skin as dark, as fast as this version does. This version gets my skin the perfect amount of tan the first time around. With the original, I have to use it like 4 times until it starts to come close to the color the dark version gets me. I will continue to buy this one instead of the original. Also, you MUST use the mitt to get the best look & to not dirty your hands. The only complaint I have is that this version comes with less, but it costs the same price, or maybe even a little more (I can't remember). I guess since this one gives the desired look with less uses, it would last around the same amount of time...but still. I feel like Iam getting ripped off. This stuff is not cheap, at all. But, it is a healthy alternative to getting that nice tan without laying in the sun all day. The best part about this mousse is that it leaves my skin brown, NOT orange. It looks very real. People couldn't tell that it was a fake tan. This is by far, the best self tanner I've came across. I highly reccommend if you want a natural, realistic tan that is healthy. Make sure that you spend the extra $5 to buy the applicator mitt to apply this!! It will save you time & no hassle of having a mess!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had to have this right when it came out, lol. I love love love the original so much!! The original is my go-to self tanner, and has been for years. I think this new version has it beat. IMO this is better than the original because it is significantly darker, and still has all of the same characteristics of the original; No strong smell, dries quickly, and is believable. The first day I used it, someone at work even asked me if I had been laying out at the pool :) MAKE SURE YOU USE A SELF TANNING MITT, and put lotion on your knees and elbows before applying. love this, HG