St.Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse

Filtered by skin type : Dry
St.Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse

4.5

Water (Aqua), Dihydroxyacetone, Ethoxydiglycol, Caramel, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-5-Cereth-20, Decyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Melanin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Citric Acid, Linalool, Alpha-isomethylionone, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 19140 (Yellow 5) CI 42090 (Blue 1)

on 4/15/2014 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Finally. No orange, no yellow, no "it looks passable I guess". I can honestly say I was losing hope for all self tanners. I've read so many reviews for tanners that claimed they were natural looking and whatever. I'd buy said self tan, and find out that it's just like the rest of the orange tans. My search for the perfect tanner has at last come to end. This tanner looks like my olive skin if I was tanning in the sun. It doesn't get more natural than that. Goes on with a green color guide, and washes off to a beautiful natural olive brown. I wouldn't call it darker than the normal version, it's just far more natural looking. No streaks, no patchiness. Just perfect, even color. As for the smell, it's a tastefully light floral scent that dissipates. I couldn't smell the classic "DHA" self tan smell unless I put my face up to my skin. This tanner gets an A+ as far as the product goes. The packaging leaks, I have to carefully remove the cap as to not decorate my surroundings with dark green spots. Then there's the $45 price tag... *sigh*