St.Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse

Filtered by skin type : Dry
St.Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse

4.6

Water (Aqua), Dihydroxyacetone, Ethoxydiglycol, Caramel, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-5-Cereth-20, Decyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Melanin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Citric Acid, Linalool, Alpha-isomethylionone, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 19140 (Yellow 5) CI 42090 (Blue 1)

on 4/15/2014 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Finally. No orange, no yellow, no "it looks passable I guess". I can honestly say I was losing hope for all self tanners. I've read so many reviews for tanners that claimed they were natural looking and whatever. I'd buy said self tan, and find out that it's just like the rest of the orange tans. My search for the perfect tanner has at last come to end. This tanner looks like my olive skin if I was tanning in the sun. It doesn't get more natural than that. Goes on with a green color guide, and washes off to a beautiful natural olive brown. I wouldn't call it darker than the normal version, it's just far more natural looking. No streaks, no patchiness. Just perfect, even color. As for the smell, it's a tastefully light floral scent that dissipates. I couldn't smell the classic "DHA" self tan smell unless I put my face up to my skin. This tanner gets an A+ as far as the product goes. The packaging leaks, I have to carefully remove the cap as to not decorate my surroundings with dark green spots. Then there's the $45 price tag... *sigh*

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had to have this right when it came out, lol. I love love love the original so much!! The original is my go-to self tanner, and has been for years. I think this new version has it beat. IMO this is better than the original because it is significantly darker, and still has all of the same characteristics of the original; No strong smell, dries quickly, and is believable. The first day I used it, someone at work even asked me if I had been laying out at the pool :) MAKE SURE YOU USE A SELF TANNING MITT, and put lotion on your knees and elbows before applying. love this, HG