St.Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse

Filtered by skin type : Dry
St.Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse

4.6

Water (Aqua), Dihydroxyacetone, Ethoxydiglycol, Caramel, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-5-Cereth-20, Decyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Melanin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Citric Acid, Linalool, Alpha-isomethylionone, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 19140 (Yellow 5) CI 42090 (Blue 1)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

As an avid user of the original St Tropez Bronzing Mousse, when the dark version came out I thought it was a dream come true! As I have olive skin, it would take a couple of layers at least of the original product to show up, but the dark mousse requires only one layer and I'm good to go. Its scent is slightly stronger than the original, and application proves to be a little more difficult. I wouldn't attempt to use this without a mitt (your hands would probably turn black!), and you have to move quickly, as this dries much quicker than the original mousse. Also, the dark full size mousse is 200ml, where the original one is 220ml, but I guess since it's more concentrated you're getting value for your money. Although it's difficult to work with, once you've practised and mastered the technique, this product is well worth it :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had to have this right when it came out, lol. I love love love the original so much!! The original is my go-to self tanner, and has been for years. I think this new version has it beat. IMO this is better than the original because it is significantly darker, and still has all of the same characteristics of the original; No strong smell, dries quickly, and is believable. The first day I used it, someone at work even asked me if I had been laying out at the pool :) MAKE SURE YOU USE A SELF TANNING MITT, and put lotion on your knees and elbows before applying. love this, HG