MAC Cosmetics Extended Play - Endlessly Black

MAC Cosmetics Extended Play - Endlessly Black

4.2

Water / Aqua / Eau, Acrylates / Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Cera Carnauba / Cire De Carnauba, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Kaolin, Talc, Acrylates Copolymer, Tromethamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantethine, Panthenol, Lauroyl Lysine, Cholesterol, Phytantriol, Laureth-20, Laureth-21, Laureth-4, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyester-5, PVP, PVP / Hexadecene Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Simethicone, Ptfe, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Phenethyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Disodium Edta, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Chloroxylenol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

I got given this mascara by my mum so I didn't buy it at first but I completely fell in love!
this product made my eyelashes so long but didn't make them go clumpy. The mascara is a bit hard to get off but not as impossible as a few of these reviews suggest. I wouldn't really want to use any other mascara now.

100% suggest you try this out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This was terrible, I returned it the very next day. I've used drugstore mascaras better than this one. It barely added length or volume and actually got stuck in my lashes!
I have medium length naturally curly lashes, so almost anything works on them. The fact that this failed in every aspect makes no sense to me. Very dry formula and thin brush with nothing good.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this mascara! I have long eyelashes to begin with and when I put this on...WOW! They pop. My mom has shorter eyelashes and they still give her the length that makes her happy! The only reason I give this a 4 is because of the price but its lasted me 3 months so far and I can't complain to much!

on 8/7/2013 10:39:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I went through hundreds of mascaras over the last couple of years, none of the lasting 30 mins and most of them ending up a mess under my eye! so guess what! I had enough, and I stopped wearing mascara, full stop! then one day last week I strolled into Mac looking for a lip pencil and happened to mention to the salesgirl I had given up on Mascara, she then told me about " Extended Play" I let her apply it on, and Wow! I had what looked like a full set of falsies, i didn't purchase it there, I said I would see how it lasted throughout the day! to cut a long story short, It didn't budge all day, my eyelashes looked like they grew a foot, and the next morning the mascara was till sitting perfectly in place, with not one black smudge anywhere to be seen! needless to say I couldn't run back fast enough to Mac to purchase the best mascara ever!

on 8/2/2013 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Ahhh, I found my The One in the mascara-territory...the MAC salesgirls suggested me this one, I wanted something easy to use, natural, that doesn't run no matter what I do, and what's easy to remove at night, because I hate all the fuss that comes with removing your make-up. And that's exactly what I got.

on 7/9/2013 12:37:00 PM

Doesn't budge doesn't smudge doesn't flake.

This is not a mascara that will give you a lot of volume, but what it does it does it best : longer lashes, blacker lashes, perfect for natural looking lashes. The wand allows for a lot of control and perfectly separate each lash. My new mascara, without a doubt.

on 7/1/2013 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Quite simply THE worst mascara I have EVERRRRR used. This flaked and fell in my eyes within an hour of application. I felt like I was in a desert sand storm all day. Yet when I went to take it off at night, it would NOT come off! I thought I was going to have to get my husbands belt sander to get this crap off my eyes. After MUCH rubbing and trying 4 different eyemakeup removers, I got enough off to go to bed with very sore and semi clean lids. HORRIBLE, destructive, toxic crap. Only buy this if you're a masochist who enjoys torturing your eyes.

on 5/21/2013 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great formula. Washes off effortlessly. Less abrasive on lashes

on 5/20/2013 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This mascara is very different from all mascaras I've used in the past. Normally, I like super volumizing mascaras with gigantic brushes. This mascara is the complete opposite. It is a very long brush with short bristles. However, it still manages to give me a pretty decent amount of volume, especially with two coats. After two coats, it can get a little bit clumpy. Because of the length of the wand/bristles, you are really able to get in there and grab on to all of those shorter lashes, and give them amazing separation, with a decent amount of volume. This makes a huge difference on my lower lashes, especially. You definitely won't end up with a total of 4 clumpy lashes! And this mascara is long-wearing and non-smudging as well. I own this in the new, blacker, "Gigablack" formula.

on 5/11/2013 9:31:00 AM

I am also very surprised by all of the positive reviews on this mascara. For the high price I paid I expected a lot more from this product. I found this to be a very clumpy mascara that (very noticeably) flaked off throughout the day. Also when applying, I found that my eyelashes would stick together and I found it very difficult to separate them. I did enjoy the shorter wand though as it was easy to apply to the lower lashes. Unless you have a special eye makeup remover, it seemed to be very difficult to wash off. Maybe I received a bad tube? In any case, I will not be repurchasing and I will stick to my tried and true Clinique.