Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Eyeshadow

Smashbox  Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Eyeshadow

4.6

I have this in topaz, gemstone and stone. I cannot say enough good things about the quality of these. They are by far the best cream eyeshadows I have ever used. They really do stay on all day long and don't ever crease or fade and I don't wear primer with it. Actually instead of using primer with my powder eyeshadows now, I use one of these as a base and it works great. It's also nice to just have a wash of color you can put on in a minute with your finger. The ONLY thing I dislike about these is the price, however they do last forever, even when I wear everyday so it's worth it.

on 6/14/2013 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I purchased this in the new shade called Icon. It is a shiny, glitter-free, bronzy brown gorgeous color similar to UD smog. This one stays on all day without creasing at ALL on me and is flattering in the crease or on the lid.... A new staple for me as it does an excellent job of recessing my hooded lids without highlighting the crepiness which I have become a bit self consious about! Want an interesting eye look? Try it on top of a grey , blue or plum eyeshadow, just a dab in center of your lid. I wish the little glass jar similar to a Mac Paintpot was less clunky and heavy.

Pretty good creme shadow.

Price: $25 CAD
Colour: (Topaz) light icy beige
Finish: pearlescent
Pigmentation: sheer to medium
Texture: buttery

This is yet another addition to my crème e/s collection. This is a nice natural lid colour for all fair to medium. Texture is nearly identical to Paint Pots.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I purchase this product in the shade of Gemstone (another reviewer described this as medium brownish plum with shimmer). I was hoping for more of a burgundy paint pot, however this thing is FULL OF GLITTER. gold glitter. ick... not good for using as a base for versatility. But I cannot fault the product, it does hold up in terms of non-creasing.
However, this shade looks muddy on my blue eyes, and is better for a day wear shadow, not the evening smokey eye I was hoping to get out of this.

EDIT - ok, so the actual shade was less pigmented that what I was expecting from the tub, but the quality of this product is phenomenal. BEST CREAM SHADOW HANDS DOWN. No creasing, even without primer, even after hours upon hours of wear. It blends like a dream (I'm looking at you, shadow sticks from Laura Mercier and Milani), and the color is buildable. I will definitely need to get my hands on this entire line. I hope they expand to more shades.

on 8/11/2012 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I needed an eyeshadow base which would double as a lovely cream shadow on the days I want to keep it minimal. I tried many brands, looking for just the right colour and finish for me. Although I felt a real loyalty to Mac and their wonderful paintpots, I finally went for Smashbox in shade 'Riches'. I am really happy with it.
My lids are usually quite red (especially when I am tired) and they get heavy if I wear anything too heavy on them. This cream shadow is so light, it feels more like an eye cream.
The shade I have chosen is the best thing about this product. It brightens my skin and makes my eyes look so much brighter also. In the jar, this looks golden, but on the skin it is all about the lovely bright glow. It seems to make eyeshadows that I lay on top so much more vivid in colour.
No creasing at all and it helps keep the integrity of the eyeshadow last longer in the day.

on 8/1/2012 3:36:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This eye shadow is amazing! I have very oily skin, including eye lids, and any eye shadow that I use ends up creasing by mid-day, regardless of weather. The first time I wore this it was in the high 90s, humid and drizzly. But when I got home from work (10 hours after applying it), this eye shadow hadn't budged! I didn't use any primer or anything else on my lids. I may never use another type of shadow again!

I got the taupe which is very neutral and light with a slight touch of shimmer.

on 7/21/2012 8:50:00 AM

I pretty much stick to cream shadows these days. I can skip primer and most of the time I can just swipe them on with my fingers which I love. I picked this up on a whim. Actually I wanted free shipping at Sephora and needed another item to buy so I went with this. I bought Stone which is described as a deep olive gray. I don't see gray in this but it is simply gorgeous. Reminds me of MAC Greensmoke which is a big favorite of mine. Texture reminds me of the Shiseido cream shadows. Lots of slip ( vs BB) I've worn this three days in a row now and it's just perfect. I imagine there will be more of these in my future.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

These shadows are fantastic! I have 4 of them now, in Sapphire (a deep blue somewhere between royal and navy, with shimmer), Quartz (sort of a pale champagne/pink/taupe with shimmer), Gemstone (medium brownish plum with shimmer) and Icon (sort of a coppery/bronze shimmer). I can't say enough good things about them. I have pretty oily, hooded lids and I never thought I could wear cream shadows. When I bought my first one I really thought I would be returning it. What a pleasant surprise! They really do last! I'm not sure I've ever kept them on for 15 hours, but I have worn them for 10-12 with no creasing. That's better than I get with a primer and powder shadow. I DO use UDPP under these shadows, and I haven't tried them without, so I can't speak to that. The colors are all beautiful and apply like a dream. I've used Quartz, Icon, and Gemstone as lid colors. They blend nicely at the edges and with powder shadows. They are also perfect for a single wash of lid color. I've used Sapphire as a liner, it's a very pretty blue. Probably not as vibrant as an actual cream liner might be in that color, but still very pretty. Application as a liner was a breeze too. The price is $19 each, which is a little high, but I think if they don't dry out and I can use them a long time, they will be well worth it. I hope they continue to make these, they are awesome!!